Erector Briefs.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RelievedofED1

Re: Erector Briefs.

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:01 am

The David Archy are stretchy fabric with a separate pouch for your penis and an inside one for scrotum that is tight but much more comfortable than real compression shorts. They don't let me flop around and stretch to accommodate if you haven't tried then yet. The problem with tubes for me when I tried is that I stick out the top or rub where the top seams are. The dual pouch David Archy lets me hit the top of the outside pouch or sleeve and bend and they stretch to accommodate with no seam. I don't own stock in the company or have any conflict but may be worth a try. And they aren't crazy expensive like some others I tried.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

alan46

Postby alan46 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Go to the Buffedbod website. He makes custom briefs to your size. I have 7 pair. I like my balls to be free to swing and I'm fairly large flaccid. Everything fits fine.

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:15 pm

I ordered the Kingstyle jockstrap underwear on the recommendation of a fellow member. They're here: http://www.internationaljock.com/king-s ... ,4096.html

At $22, I hope it works. I also bought some Jockey brand briefs that are similar, but the sack is too small even for my modest scrotum.

I'll find out if this stuff works in just six days.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:58 pm

DonBecker54 wrote:I ordered the Kingstyle jockstrap underwear on the recommendation of a fellow member. They're here: http://www.internationaljock.com/king-s ... ,4096.html

At $22, I hope it works. I also bought some Jockey brand briefs that are similar, but the sack is too small even for my modest scrotum.

I'll find out if this stuff works in just six days.

They don't work for me.
Even in one size too large, they are still too small.
Everything is too small.
The penis tube is too short, the scrotum space is too small to the point that it really causes discomfort. And I don't have a large scrotum.

Hope they work better for you.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”