Becoming Bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous 3

Re: Becoming Bionic

Postby Anonymous 3 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:55 pm

C-Lab. Thanks for your post. It is just the kind of post I thought FT was all about.

I also have a few issues with my LGX, 13 months after surgery. I think the reservoir has moved out of position, herniated, BUT it is not causing me pain and is not interfering with the operation of my implant right now so rather than risk another surgery, minor as it is, I told my doc I would just wait. IMHO I think you're wise to hold off for now.

I went back and re-read your earlier post which included the shape of your penis after inflation. These are just my own thoughts on the matter as I have noticed the same with mine. If you look closely at pictures of the device, and do a little exploring on your own device you will notice that the top of each cylinder consists of the tips, BUT the section of the tube directly below the tips is also solid and rigid and does not expand at all. I measured. The tip and rigid section are the top 1 inch of the cylinder. The bottom of the device is also solid and rigid (the rear tip extenders, the area where the tubes supply saline etc) It is only a portion of the whole cylinder that actually expands with fluid under pressure and the part that expands the most is going to be somewhere in the middle. Part of that tube is buried in your body, the rest is in the soft tissue of the corpus that is outside the body cavity. The middle of the cylinder is typically going to be positioned somewhere close to the base of your penis, the part you can see, and will appear wider (you can't see what the interior portion looks like). The closer to the top 1 inch of rigid cylinder you get, the less the cylinder material will expand. You will see a wider base, narrowing down to the rigid tip. It is the way the cylinder is constructed that gives it this cone-like appearance when inflated. Mine does the same thing. The more pressure you put on the saline (it is non-compressible) the wider the base will get because it can, and the rigid one inch tip section will never change in circumference and the cone shape just becomes more pronounced.

I suggest you play with varying amounts of pumping. The cylinders will become very hard with just a little pumping and you can then play with the amount of pressure to achieve a more desirable shape to your inflated penis. At least that is what I have found, even with my AMS LGX which is supposed to expand in both directions. Pumping up to super max with a CX will not make it any longer, but IMO it is possible to overinflate and cause a distorted shape (and a bit more discomfort too).

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth.

Return to “Implants”