My Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
maxxxxx

Re: My Journal

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:44 pm

if with Kinks you mean "sharp ears effect" imo these are inevitable.. When you have to bend the penis on the pants for normal life , the implant get One or more Kinks... I have 7 inch flaccid penis with my titan, in the pants i have to bend the penis off course ... 9 months and never problem. If this was a problem, my implant would already broken.. Look at my "dog ears"at the basis
Titan 24cm . December 2015

PFracture

Re: Answers II

Postby PFracture » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:41 pm

merrix wrote:Continued from previous post (Answers I). Read it first if possible.
To further answer the question whether it is pliable and can be bunched away in underwear, look at the first two pics.
The first one shows that it can be bent completely. This causes no pain whatsoever. I don't even feel the implant in me when I do this.
Second pic shows how I normally wear the dick in my pants. Just tucked down. When I do, I don't even feel the implant. Just a completely normal feeling.
Third pic is just to show my pump. Or, actually, the pump cannot be seen - and that's the point. Eid did a great job of hiding it behind my balls and at the same height as my balls.
Even though it is this well hidden, I have no problem whatsoever to access it. Neither for inflation, nor deflation. I can do it easily either standing or lying down. With one hand if I want to. Can do about 20 one-hand pumps, then it gets too hard, and I must use two hands. Accessibility is no issue.

Hope this helps.
I do this for two reasons. One is to show people who think about getting an implant what results you can get.
And I actually do this for Dr. Eid as well. He deserves all the credit in the world from my side. What is his statistics in general? Is this how all of his patients end up? No fucking clue. All I know is that I got great results from him and the Titan he advocates.

Merrix: To see your penis bent like that!! i know it was just to show the flexibility, but even i am not brave to do it with my normal organ, let alone with an implant inside! :o but it gives an unquestionable idea of the amount of twist it can achieve. Then it comes into play what we sort of value most; i personally would be extremely happy with a result like yours, given that we are roughly the same erect length, and we have the same body type/physique/body fat levels. And considering that i am extremely depressed with my life at this stage it provides a huge amount of psychological comfort seeing this, because it makes me believe there is a realistic possibility, if everything goes right, that i can return to a "normal life". Kudos to you!

lunacynic:
yikes! merrix you're truly a warrior! i'm still struggling with parking and never would have conceived of that particular option, and not from a simple lack of imagination. all the pix i see online promoting prostheses and procedures show a beautifully and evenly curved tube when bending one. up to a point . . ok. but sooner or later, and the more deflated the sooner, that baby is gonna kink! i hate the kinks!

The kinks are there for a purpose, like merrix says. And there is a medical paper circulating on the forum here, supporting the affirmation that "the implant needs to have kinks in the flacid state, that will straighten out perfectly in erect state." Thats the indication that the implant was sized perfectly, otherwise you will loose length...

http://file.scirp.org/Html/3-1990021_27133.htm
"We utilize the same point on the corporotomy but do so while stretching the penis, allowing maximization of cylinder length. We believe the tunica have been made more compliant by the vacuum therapy facilitating the stretching. It should be noted that we do not suggest we are over sizing the cylinders. When we size we are searching for a cylinder and Rear Tip Extender (RTE) combination that is well seated under the glans and provides a straight erection, with no “wrinkling” of the inflated cylinders at the time of implantation. Some wrinkling of the cylinder in flaccidity is witnessed in most cases and accepted.

Early in our observations we catalogued the various cylinder types manufactured by the two US companies to see if there was a difference in outcomes between the various cylinder models. AMS manufactures the LGX cylinder, which increases in girth to 18 mm and lengthens up to 20%. Coloplast Titan is a cylinder that is unrestricted in girth and length expansion. Only the tunica limits Coloplast cylinders expansion and length.[...]"

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Hey Merrix,

First time posting here.

I have peyronie's due to corporal scarring after being in a car accident 3 years ago. I am really contemplating an implant, and my target date to get the surgery is April 2017... assuming all other treatments I am engaging in do not work.

Im 26 and most of my former nightlife involved going out to nightclubs. I miss it so bad. And as you might imagine, dancing and chasing girls there was my favorite part.

So I would like to know if you think its possible with an implant to go dancing anymore. To be completely honest, half the point of a girl dancing with you at a nightclub is for her to feel your junk up against her. Assuming you could find a way to semi inflate the implant and still dance, would the physical pressures of having a girl dancing up on you compromise the integrity of the implant.

I know I might never get to go out to a nightclub again, but it cant hurt to ask.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:03 pm

You can do most anything with an implant that you were able to do without one. Certainly dancing is in that category. You can inflate it to any hardness you want and it will stay that way until you change it (up or down).
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:01 pm

dg_moore,

So basically if I have a girl shaking her ass into my junk full force and im putting as much pressure back on her that implant isn't going to snap crackle or pop? How about dancing like that after multiple years?

Thanks
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Cnidium wrote:So basically if I have a girl shaking her ass into my junk full force and im putting as much pressure back on her that implant isn't going to snap crackle or pop? How about dancing like that after multiple years?

Thanks

Hey there Cnidium. Sorry to hear about your accident and the resulting ED.

I'll answer your question to my best knowledge, and to my opinion.
First of all, I think this is one of many questions here where it is not about the answer, it is about the question itself which is wrong in the first place.
Since you are planning for an implant I suppose your dick simply doesn't work good enough to have good enough sex. In that situation, to ask whether some particular dance moves work or not, is kind of like a homeless person living in a carton box under a bridge being offered to move in to a villa on Malibu beach, and his question is whether or not his new house has a built-in nespresso machine.

Your question sort of assumes that dancing is more important than fucking.

Furthermore, I assume that what you don't write, but probably mean, is that you want your dick to get hard in your pants when that hot girl is rubbing her ass off your dick.
If it does get hard today, then why an implant?
If it doesn't get hard today, then so what if you can't use the implant in that situation either? You won't be worse off than today, and if the implant works, then great.

It is the same thing as when guys here who are completely impotent, they are depressed and have no sex life, makes some issues a deal breaker for whether to get an implant or not.
Such as whether it can be noticed by the woman during sex. Yes it can, but what is better, having sex with a woman who might notice your implant, or having no sex at all?
Same with the size issues. Guys are sitting with their 7 inch dicks who they cannot use for sex, and consider skipping the implant route because they might lose one inch. Again, a useless seven inches or a functioning six inch dick?

So get your priorities right, that's my first answer to your question.

But, I also totally respect the difficulties to grasp what an implant really feels like, how it works, what can be done with it and not.
So to answer your question from that perspective, I'd say:

If you want to mimic the natural process of getting hard when a girl rubs her ass in your crotch, then the answer is no, it won't work of course. With the implant you'll have to set your hardness before you enter the dance floor. If you want a semi-hardon, or the maximum you can achieve with your tight John-Travolta-dance-pants, then you've got to pump that up in the WC before you dance. And then you'll have a very noticeable semi-hardon in your pants in the bar as well.
If you don't want that semi in the bar, then you won't get it when the girl does her thing either.
You've got to choose.
On the other hand, if you have a reasonably large dick (i.e. anything but a micropenis), getting an implant, especially a Titan, will leave you with a flaccid dick which is longer and thicker than 99% of all normal people's flaccid dicks. Giving this one a few pumps will definitely give it the mass and volume to be felt through your pants, and might possibly be assumed to be a natural semi-hardon.

Regarding whether the implant will withstand the wear and tear from your dancing, I think it will. If it is strong enough for hard sex, then it should be strong enough for some ass-rubbing with clothes on.

Good luck!
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

merrix

Re: Cnidium

Postby merrix » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Last edited by merrix on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

merrix

Re: Cnidium

Postby merrix » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Cnidium wrote:So basically if I have a girl shaking her ass into my junk full force and im putting as much pressure back on her that implant isn't going to snap crackle or pop? How about dancing like that after multiple years?

Thanks

Hey there Cnidium. Sorry to hear about your accident and the resulting ED.

I'll answer your question to my best knowledge, and to my opinion.
First of all, I think this is one of many questions here where it is not about the answer, it is about the question itself which is wrong in the first place.
Since you are planning for an implant I suppose your dick simply doesn't work good enough to have good enough sex. In that situation, to ask whether some particular dance moves work or not, is kind of like a homeless person living in a carton box under a bridge being offered to move in to a villa on Malibu beach, and his question is whether or not his new house has a built-in nespresso machine.

Your question sort of assumes that dancing is more important than fucking.

Furthermore, I assume that what you don't write, but probably mean, is that you want your dick to get hard in your pants when that hot girl is rubbing her ass off your dick.
If it does get hard today, then why an implant?
If it doesn't get hard today, then so what if you can't use the implant in that situation either? You won't be worse off than today, and if the implant works, then great.

It is the same thing as when guys here who are completely impotent, they are depressed and have no sex life, makes some issues a deal breaker for whether to get an implant or not.
Such as whether it can be noticed by the woman during sex. Yes it can, but what is better, having sex with a woman who might notice your implant, or having no sex at all?
Same with the size issues. Guys are sitting with their 7 inch dicks who they cannot use for sex, and consider skipping the implant route because they might lose one inch. Again, a useless seven inches or a functioning six inch dick?

So get your priorities right, that's my first answer to your question.

But, I also totally respect the difficulties to grasp what an implant really feels like, how it works, what can be done with it and not.
So to answer your question from that perspective, I'd say:

If you want to mimic the natural process of getting hard when a girl rubs her ass in your crotch, then the answer is no, it won't work of course. With the implant you'll have to set your hardness before you enter the dance floor. If you want a semi-hardon, or the maximum you can achieve with your tight John-Travolta-dance-pants, then you've got to pump that up in the WC before you dance. And then you'll have a very noticeable semi-hardon in your pants in the bar as well.
If you don't want that semi in the bar, then you won't get it when the girl does her thing either.
You've got to choose.
On the other hand, if you have a reasonably large dick (i.e. anything but a micropenis), getting an implant, especially a Titan, will leave you with a flaccid dick which is longer and thicker than 99% of all normal people's flaccid dicks. Giving this one a few pumps will definitely give it the mass and volume to be felt through your pants, and might possibly be assumed to be a natural semi-hardon.

Regarding whether the implant will withstand the wear and tear from your dancing, I think it will. If it is strong enough for hard sex, then it should be strong enough for some ass-rubbing with clothes on.

Good luck!
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:56 am

Merrix,

Hey you are right about the priorities. I'm not saying I want or expect a normal dick response while dancing with an implant, and I would probably have to do some strange shit like you mentioned to get a semi-hard in a club if I had an implant. I know it wouldn't be the same, but I am solely interested in whether or not it can withstand the physical forces mentioned. I think the difference between hard sex and grinding on a chick is that when you are dancing with her your dick is bent down and to the side. This adds some force to the bending point, where as in sex your dick is straight and there isn't a single point where a bend is occurring.

After watching a lot of Kramer surgery videos I understand that the implant, like the penis, extends out of the body and into the body. The bend I am referring to happens at the point where the dick exits the body. So can the implant, if semi inflanted, be bent like that and not break? Im guessing the answer will still be yes.

And if the answer is no, then you are right, I wouldnt disregard an implant. However, I might decide to take maybe another 6 months or a year to try to fix it without surgery.

Im guessing that I dont come from the same socio-economic group as most people on this forum. With the people I grew up with its expected that you go to clubs, its expected that you dance. In fact almost my entire friend base does these things, and its the kind of thing I like to do and it attracts the kind of people I like to be around.

And then it comes back to the point of what can am I actually doing now. Right now, and for the last 3 years, I have lied to my friends and told them I have nerve damage in my legs from the car accident. And so I don't go out with them anymore.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:50 am

Hey Cnidium... you know what? I understand exactly what you are going through, in relation to the nightclubs and partying. Before i fractured my penis in the summer of 2014, i was big into clubbing too, and was at the time with 3 separate girls at the same time. Alternating among them of course. Judging aside, i felt on top of the world and i was living the life.

Multiple partners, living free while having sex and fun. It all changed when my penis broke and i was mismanaged at the hospital and started suffering through moderate ED, in a period of 12hours. I was in a huge pit of depression thinking that my life was over, suicidal..... crying everyday while reading franktalk.... then i started bit by bit realizing that not all men are equal, and that it's possible to party even with ED, but you have to readjust your mind to it.

You can still party just as hard, but invent some lie when the time to go home with the girl for sex arrives, and just bail out discretely. Obviously it will hurt your feelings, but it's better than not doing anything right?

Now.... do you have peyronies and ED or just peyronies, as in curvature AND OR size reduction?

Return to “Implants”