changing penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jelizondo12

changing penis

Postby jelizondo12 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:40 pm

I was implanted 6/1/15 with AMS 700 CX which is suppose to be stronger girth wise then the LGX. I can pump up with about ten squeezes to what I believe is full erection. I have pumped a 100 squeezes and the erection does not get any stronger and you can still bend it a little. What I have observed is when I am fully erect and enter the woman and start playing and then pull out the erection seems to be a lot smaller girth wise almost like some one squeezed back to a flaccid state but still hard. I can rub my penis a couple of times and it looks like the full erection again like I had before entering the woman. I can lay on my back with a full erection and it seems to loose its girth but regains it when I stand up. I don't know if its because I am not fully pumped even with 100 squeezes or the pump is not sealing correctly. I would like to get some feed back from you guys

dg_moore

Re: changing penis

Postby dg_moore » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:46 pm

When my implant is inflated it stays that way, with no change in girth, until I deflate.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:55 pm

I would tend to think you still have a little of your natural erection still occurring I read from a doc in the U.K. who said in some people they will still have a little bit of natural erection including slight nightime woodies. He said sometimes all the valving in the cavernosa does not get destroyed putting in the implant especially if the person has a large girth. The reason why I say natural is I had the same issue with injections and pumping. If I'd stay standing it was harder, if I laid down it went limp. Something to think about. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

pockie

Postby pockie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:39 pm

jelizondo12 wrote:I was implanted 6/1/15 with AMS 700 CX which is suppose to be stronger girth wise then the LGX. I can pump up with about ten squeezes to what I believe is full erection. I have pumped a 100 squeezes and the erection does not get any stronger and you can still bend it a little. What I have observed is when I am fully erect and enter the woman and start playing and then pull out the erection seems to be a lot smaller girth wise almost like some one squeezed back to a flaccid state but still hard. I can rub my penis a couple of times and it looks like the full erection again like I had before entering the woman. I can lay on my back with a full erection and it seems to loose its girth but regains it when I stand up. I don't know if its because I am not fully pumped even with 100 squeezes or the pump is not sealing correctly. I would like to get some feed back from you guys

It's normal for the penis to get engorged and for it to get thicker. Everytime I'm aroused it becomes fuller and rounder, so it's works together with the implant. This is when you're having the maximum length - fully pumped and aroused. It's different for everyone, I've read for other implantees it doesn't get engorged, I guess it depends on the type of ED you have.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:09 pm

Sometimes the position that your body is in makes a difference in the way the penis projects or hangs. This may make the difference.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:50 am

I have the Titan implant and it seems to inflate fuller if I am standing. If I pump when I am prone it isn't as hard or does not see as full. At times during sex I have to pump it up again
I do get a partial erectionif I am aroused probably stemming from the underside of the penis. I feel more when it is in this state and feels more natural. Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

kidder

Postby kidder » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:23 am

Well, I have yet to need a re pump during sex (but only had sex 7 times), and I usually penetrate for about 21/2 hrs. Seriously, Alibaba and Hardrod have it right. There may be some leaking involved, don't know. I don't wake up with a full woody, of course, but there's definitely a little pressure in the morning. Plus, if there's foreplay before pumping up, there's some change in size. I'll always wonder about the AMS, but the Titan is just so HARD. Really nice. Not hard enough to feel unnatural, just enough to feel....nice.

Return to “Implants”