Penis not round anymore

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
strongagain

Penis not round anymore

Postby strongagain » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:38 am

This week the implant got activated (six weeks after the op). No pain whatsoever. The implant is a Coloplast Zero Degree 22 plus 3 RTS. The pump sucks, why does it seem to be impossible to manufacture a decent pump? I'm not weak but I can only squeeze 2 mm or something like that. So my penis won't get fully stiff.

I really dislike the fact that the penis is not round anymore but rather flat. I don't like to touch it and I wonder what women might think when looking at it...
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

dg_moore

Re: Penis not round anymore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:05 am

Give it more time. 6 weeks is very early - the pump will become easier to operate and you'll get more inflation. Also, you may get more circumference with time. I'm afraid I have nothing to offer regarding your dislike of touching your penis, and concern about what somebody might think when looking at it - that's something you'll have to work out on your own.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:09 pm

Dave, you don't use your implant at all. Why don't you have it removed? Do you inflate it regularly - or never? Just curious.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:47 pm

StrongAgain wrote:Dave, you don't use your implant at all. Why don't you have it removed? Do you inflate it regularly - or never? Just curious.

On Dr Kramer's advice, I inflate it for a few minutes once a month or so to keep the tissue stretched and healthy. The implant's presence doesn't bother me, so I see no point in going to the expense and discomfort of having a surgery to remove it.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.

JerGeezer

Postby JerGeezer » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Strongagain: As for the penis being "flat", if natural engorgement occurs at all because of being excited it will have a more natural appearance - maybe even a completely natural appearance. I would describe it as being oval when not excited, rather than flat, but we call things as we see them. I was with several women in my good old days who didn't have a clue they were dealing with an implant.

dg_moore: If you ever have your implant removed, keep in mind that your penis will probably begin receding - and maybe by a lot. Since keeping it is no problem for you, keep it. Besides, none of us knows what the future holds for us.
I'm 75 and got an AMS Ultrex in 1995. Had it replaced in 1999. Got a new AMS 700 LGX in 2013.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:50 pm

JerGeezer wrote:... none of us knows what the future holds for us.

True enough, but I'm pretty sure that whatever the future may hold for me, it won't include sex (unless somebody discovers a way to reverse brain damage from a stroke).

pockie

Postby pockie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:46 pm

StrongAgain wrote:This week the implant got activated (six weeks after the op). No pain whatsoever. The implant is a Coloplast Zero Degree 22 plus 3 RTS. The pump sucks, why does it seem to be impossible to manufacture a decent pump? I'm not weak but I can only squeeze 2 mm or something like that. So my penis won't get fully stiff.

I really dislike the fact that the penis is not round anymore but rather flat. I don't like to touch it and I wonder what women might think when looking at it...

The pump is always extremely hard at first. I was also struggling. It's been a few months now, and it has gotten very soft. I can fully pump it in about 30 seconds. Give it a bit more time, and it will gradually gets much softer. Eventually it will be soft enough to pump with one hand.

As far as the penis not looking round - this is normal. If you're pumping it up without being aroused it will look flat. Once you're aroused and stimulated it should engorge and become rounder and natural looking.

I have the same girlfriend pre-surgery and post surgery. I didn't tell her about the implant, she doesn't know, I just told her I had some issues with my testicles which I got fixed. She's got no clue I've got an implant, and she's extremely thrilled how I'm rocking her world in the bedroom.

My advice to you - give it a bit more time to heal, and try it out with a woman fully aroused, before making quick judgements.

jerrywayne

Postby jerrywayne » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:08 pm

But it's hard and will stay that way as long as you like ,want to back to ed issue?

jerrywayne

Postby jerrywayne » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:12 pm

But it's hard aaaaand will stay that way as long as you want it to ,want to go back to the ed issue. Give it some time you will love it.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:25 am

pockie, thank you, yoou calmed me down quite a bit. I'm always pumping with one hand, seems to be safer to me. Two days ago it was relatively easy to pump, when finishing pumping my penis was horizontal. The following day it was extremely difficult operating the pump, the penis never got to the horizontal stage. This morning it was easy again, very weird, don't understand what's going on. One day I can pump successfully, the following day the pump is hard as a rock. Sort of kinking?

Return to “Implants”