Thinking about it and thinking about it some more

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dave48003

Re: Thinking about it and thinking about it some more

Postby Dave48003 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:52 am

Rather than enter the discussion as to what you should do, I will attempt to answer some of your concerns about sensitivity. I was also very concerned that I would lose sensitivity as I already had lost much of it. Immediately after surgery, swelling and trauma to the penis caused some loss of feeling. I would say it was back to where I started from within 6 months. It does feel somewhat different, but if you had 3 or 4 people stroke you penis, I would venture to say each of them would feel a little different also. The intensity of the feeling and the ability to achieve an orgasm are not affected. I actually find that the sensations during vaginal sex are increased because I am harder.

One parting thought regarding it "being worth it". I walked around for 40 years feeling less manly than just about every man I saw. I just knew that they were better in bed than I was, I had very low self image. After I had the surgery I got out of the shower 1 morning with my penis pumped up (something recommended by AMS for the LGX) and looked in the mirror. The image of myself standing there with a solid erection that wasn't fading fast got me all choked up. In my mind, I knew that I now was "man enough" to satisfy any woman that could be satisfied, I wasn't 2nd class any more. That feeling will stay with you even if your penis never sees the inside of another body again. You damn right its worth it, because I'm worth it and so are you.
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Return to “Implants”