Dr. Robert Cornell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
palace01

Re: Dr. Robert Cornell

Postby palace01 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:38 am

After exchanging several PMs with roninhouston I did not have any thoughts that he was Dr. Cornell in disguise.
However it's interesting that since those PMs I have sent THREE emails directly to Dr. Cornell asking for help on different topics and I have not received a reply to any of them.
In the weeks straight after my surgery he always replied within a few hours !!
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

gingerman9

Postby gingerman9 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:40 am

Ali, My appointment with Cornell for the testopel injection was rescheduled for June 8 because my hormone levels were too high. I will ask him for you if the failure to return your inquiries was an oversight, if you want me too.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed May 11, 2016 1:55 pm

No hurry. I am quite busy right now and need to get this incision infection cleared up before considering doing something right now anyway. I still think if a doctor has no issue with a person with 4 hernia repairs and HIV they will return calls. No-one calls out of courtesy any more. Thank you for remembering me. Glad your balls ramped up and are doing their thing well or the testopel is still good.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”