Question for those who used Dr Eid's service...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MARKOS2018

Re: Question for those who used Dr Eid's service...

Postby MARKOS2018 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:39 am

I had my implant done by Dr. Eid and he is definitely top notch. He is noted for doing an excellent job without fear of infection. He also performs many botched implants by other doctors.

The erection is as hard as a block of wood but the glans seems be firm but not like a normal hard erection. It is stiff and Dr. Eid makes sure it is straight! He is very thorough in answering questions and will always reply if one has problems after the surgery. I don't think that Dr. Eid thinks of ever having an infection while he is operating due to his technique.

As long as I don't "abuse it" I think it will last a lifetime... If have any concerns you can PM me.
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Canadian_patient

Postby Canadian_patient » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:54 am

Hardrod wrote:I had my implant done by Dr. Eid and he is definitely top notch. He is noted for doing an excellent job without fear of infection. He also performs many botched implants by other doctors.

The erection is as hard as a block of wood but the glans seems be firm but not like a normal hard erection. It is stiff and Dr. Eid makes sure it is straight! He is very thorough in answering questions and will always reply if one has problems after the surgery. I don't think that Dr. Eid thinks of ever having an infection while he is operating due to his technique.

As long as I don't "abuse it" I think it will last a lifetime... If have any concerns you can PM me.

Hey man thanks for your reply. I appreciate the information that you've given me.

So I guess the glans is kind of like how it is when the penis is naturally flaccid?

And.. a lifetime? I read on Dr Eid's website that the implant will loosen up in time (8-10 years), so we would have to consider changing it then... Are you sure about this "lifetime" claim?

Thank you

pockie

Postby pockie » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:37 am

Canadian_patient wrote:
Hardrod wrote:I had my implant done by Dr. Eid and he is definitely top notch. He is noted for doing an excellent job without fear of infection. He also performs many botched implants by other doctors.

Hey man thanks for your reply. I appreciate the information that you've given me.

So I guess the glans is kind of like how it is when the penis is naturally flaccid?

And.. a lifetime? I read on Dr Eid's website that the implant will loosen up in time (8-10 years), so we would have to consider changing it then... Are you sure about this "lifetime" claim?

Thank you

Regarding the glans, for me it fills up and gets hard just like it does with a natural erection, so it's not flaccid. You have to be aroused for it to fill up, if you pump it "dry" without arousal, it will be flaccid, as soon as you start to get aroused it gets hard, and the shaft also gets stiffer and starts to get the shape of a natural erection.

This is not always the case for everyone, for some people with implants, the glans does not get hard at all. I think the type of ED you have plays a role in this.

Canadian_patient

Postby Canadian_patient » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Thanks for the info. What about loss of size? I'm around 6" and I wouldn't like to lose much since I'm not too big atm. How much size did you lose right after the surgery and did you gain any after 6 months?

pockie

Postby pockie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Canadian_patient wrote:Thanks for the info. What about loss of size? I'm around 6" and I wouldn't like to lose much since I'm not too big atm. How much size did you lose right after the surgery and did you gain any after 6 months?

It's been a few months after the surgery, and I didn't lose any length, in fact I think I gained close to 0.25 inch. I don't think this is because the implant magically exteneded my penis, but because it fixed a slight curvature I had in combination with the aggressive sizing of Dr. Eid. I talked several times with Dr. Eid regarding how important the size is, and he told me he would put extra effort into sizing me as aggressively as possible, which he did.

Canadian_patient

Postby Canadian_patient » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Awesome! Thanks Pockie!

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:48 pm

I was a patient of Dr Eid and I know he does 3 to 4 operations twice a week. Otherwise he is doing seminars or teaching other doctors all over the world. He did not tell me about the post problems, since he doesn't expect any since he is so careful having created a special procedure.

I had complications since I was on coumadin. Even though he was very careful shit happened. He did everything possible to get me through with my issue So he doesn't just drop you after the initial surgery. I am doing well now and the Titan is a rod when pumped up.

He covers every angle and gibes all kinds of tests prior to the surgery ensuring a good outcome. We wish for more but there is only so much he can do with what we present him with. How long does it last? I wish forever, since I would hate to go through it again. If it breaks down....i would be pissed.

By the way, Eid holds open seminars with AMS or the Coloplast implants in NYC. There is one next week in a hotel. PM if you would like more info on this...

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Return to “Implants”