Got implanted and noticed a small problem...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
NickNickNick

Got implanted and noticed a small problem...

Postby NickNickNick » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:16 am

Brothers,
So I got implanted almost 2 weeks ago and have been given the green light to "test drive" it in 1 week ;). I've been healing very well and both my girlfriend and myself are very excited. That being said, I do have one problem...

The day after my surgery my surgeon comes in to check on me, remove the catheter, etc. and tells me that I have a mild case of Peyronies. My penis curves down slightly, not as curvy as a banana but it is a little noticeable. Since I've never seen my penis fully erect before, I had no idea I had this condition. He told me that if I ever needed to get it straighten out in the future, that would not be a problem at all. So I'm left with a few questions...

1)Although I have insurance, I paid out of pocket to have Dr. Karpman implant me. If I do have to get this fixed, do you recommend I have him correct this, or is this something a local urologist under my insurance can fix and still give me the best results?
2) Does sex hurt with mild peyronies?
3) What are the best sex positions, g-spot positions with my condition (slight downwards curvature)?
4) Is it worth going through the hassle to undergo another surgery to fix a mild condition?

I understand that time will tell but for now I just wanted to pick some brains out there. Thanks a lot guys!! Other than this, I'm very happy... so far...
Nick
AMS 700 LGX. Edward Karpman, California. 02/2015

alan46

Re: Got implanted and noticed a small problem...

Postby alan46 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Why haven't you seen your penis erect before? It must have worked at one time. the implant should take care of the peyronies since the implant is inflating an otherwise flaccid penis.

NickNickNick

Postby NickNickNick » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:35 pm

alan46 wrote:Why haven't you seen your penis erect before? It must have worked at one time. the implant should take care of the peyronies since the implant is inflating an otherwise flaccid penis.

I've never had a full erection before. Ever. Was born with ED.

I've inflated to 100%. It does not straighten out.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:02 pm

I would say continue a regimen of agressive pumping. Have fun with your new bionic penis, and give it some time. In the future, if you think it needs to be corrected, I'd have Dr Karpman do it.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:09 pm

NickNickNick wrote:Brothers,
So I got implanted almost 2 weeks ago and have been given the green light to "test drive" it in 1 week ;). I've been healing very well and both my girlfriend and myself are very excited. That being said, I do have one problem...

The day after my surgery my surgeon comes in to check on me, remove the catheter, etc. and tells me that I have a mild case of Peyronies. My penis curves down slightly, not as curvy as a banana but it is a little noticeable. Since I've never seen my penis fully erect before, I had no idea I had this condition. He told me that if I ever needed to get it straighten out in the future, that would not be a problem at all. So I'm left with a few questions...

1)Although I have insurance, I paid out of pocket to have Dr. Karpman implant me. If I do have to get this fixed, do you recommend I have him correct this, or is this something a local urologist under my insurance can fix and still give me the best results?
2) Does sex hurt with mild peyronies?
3) What are the best sex positions, g-spot positions with my condition (slight downwards curvature)?
4) Is it worth going through the hassle to undergo another surgery to fix a mild condition?

I understand that time will tell but for now I just wanted to pick some brains out there. Thanks a lot guys!! Other than this, I'm very happy... so far...
Nick

But Dr. K should have noticed your condition after he implanted and inflated you during your surgery. Still, if money isn't a factor, at this point I say dance with the fella you brought to the party--Dr. K

KMeister

NickNickNick

Postby NickNickNick » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:38 am

He did notice it during surgery. He told me the day after as he was unwrapping the bandage and removing the catheter.

Bubba54

Postby Bubba54 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:16 am

Nick, usually the implant will take care of the peyronies. It really depends on the severity of the curve and scar tissue.

I myself had considerable scar tissue and a 90 degree straight up bend. For this reason I was implanted with a AMS 700cxr. Unlike a LGX, it has no length expansion and is very rigid to overcome the bend. I myself have no discomfort having peyronies.

After activation, pump to the max and see where you are some months from now. If the end results are a slight bend, I think you will be fine.
Good Luck Bubba

NickNickNick

Postby NickNickNick » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:16 pm

That's what I keep reading Bubba, that implants are able to straighten out and fix peyroines. I hope that's the case cause right now at 100% inflated it still curves down. I'll give it time though, thank you.

NickNickNick

Postby NickNickNick » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:22 pm

All and all as happy as I am, I'm pissed at my situation/life/penis... Phimosis, venous leekage, and now peyronies? Who the hell do you guys know has had 3 entirely different conditions in the same organ? Oh well, at least I fixed 2 out of 3 problems.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:37 pm

NickNickNick wrote:All and all as happy as I am, I'm pissed at my situation/life/penis... Phimosis, venous leekage, and now peyronies? Who the hell do you guys know has had 3 entirely different conditions in the same organ? Oh well, at least I fixed 2 out of 3 problems.

Stick around for a while. Nothing gets better with age.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”