About to become bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
avlis26

Re: About to become bionic

Postby avlis26 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:03 pm

15 days out - Fell much better now - 80% of the pain is gone. Only major issue is if I stand still for too long..
Had my follow up with my doctor today and he deflated me to 90% which is nice, however it was extremely difficult to deflate even for my doctor..
He had me squeeze my penis while he used his both hands with all his might.. It was a bit painful and in the end he didn't want to activate me. (which I was really hoping for).
Man, I wonder how some of you guys were able to inflate/deflate with less than 15 days.. The pump is way to hard and it's very difficult to deflate..
I'll see my doc again in two weeks, but he said I could try to inflate/deflate myself at home.
I'm just worried that I may pump it up and then not be able to deflate it.

stanri

Postby stanri » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:26 pm

avlis26 wrote:15 days out - Fell much better now - 80% of the pain is gone. Only major issue is if I stand still for too long..
Had my follow up with my doctor today and he deflated me to 90% which is nice, however it was extremely difficult to deflate even for my doctor..
He had me squeeze my penis while he used his both hands with all his might.. It was a bit painful and in the end he didn't want to activate me. (which I was really hoping for).
Man, I wonder how some of you guys were able to inflate/deflate with less than 15 days.. The pump is way to hard and it's very difficult to deflate..
I'll see my doc again in two weeks, but he said I could try to inflate/deflate myself at home.
I'm just worried that I may pump it up and then not be able to deflate it.

you will pardon me if I smile a little at you comments. My surgery was in mid January. It was late February, early March before I could inflate and deflate. He activated me the 1st week of March. Told me to use it, and remember you can't wear it out. You may wear out you partner, but not the implant. :)

I have no trouble inflating, but even now I have problems at time deflating. But as time goes on, it does become easier.
age 80. Prostate removed (cancer) 20 years ago. ED resulted. 19+ years did nothing. Tried pills, vacuum pump (HATED IT), injections worked sometimes, but not dependable. Presently have a inflatable, worked the 1st year. Not working for me now.

avlis26

Postby avlis26 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Hey stanri,
You wanna know what is funny?
After 15 days, I managed to pee standing up and I did appreciated that.. What a great benefit of being a man, huh?
With my partial erection, I needed to be careful sitting on the throne or I would pee on the floor or worse yet pee on my dropped pants and underwear!

While I don't get activated I try to appreciate every small event of this journey.. But to be honest I'm really looking forward to the day I can pump it to the max, and like you, just sit there admiring it.

stanri

Postby stanri » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 pm

avlis26 wrote:Hey stanri,
You wanna know what is funny?
After 15 days, I managed to pee standing up and I did appreciated that.. What a great benefit of being a man, huh?
With my partial erection, I needed to be careful sitting on the throne or I would pee on the floor or worse yet pee on my dropped pants and underwear!

While I don't get activated I try to appreciate every small event of this journey.. But to be honest I'm really looking forward to the day I can pump it to the max, and like you, just sit there admiring it.

let me know when the day comes you can pump it and admire it. How long was your ED, I went TWENTY years.
age 80. Prostate removed (cancer) 20 years ago. ED resulted. 19+ years did nothing. Tried pills, vacuum pump (HATED IT), injections worked sometimes, but not dependable. Presently have a inflatable, worked the 1st year. Not working for me now.

avlis26

Postby avlis26 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:09 pm

I was born with venous leakage.. I could get erections but couldn't keep it for too long unless I was stimulated. It'll be funny that now I'll be able to keep it for as long as I want.. :)

stanri

Postby stanri » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:05 pm

avlis26 wrote:I was born with venous leakage.. I could get erections but couldn't keep it for too long unless I was stimulated. It'll be funny that now I'll be able to keep it for as long as I want.. :)

I'm 80 years old, and I wore out one partner last week. With the implant you go on until YOU are tired. The partner was a "kid" of 42. See what U have to look foreword too ? Believe me it will be worth all the pain you will have in the beginning. It was tough for me, as I live alone. My next door neighbor came over to check. But bottom line was I had to-do 99.9% of it myself.

Different people tolerate pain differently. At the end of the 1st week home, I was miserable, feeling sorry for myself, wondering what in the hell did I do this for. But soon after things started feeling better. You will too. Keep in touch.

avlis26

Postby avlis26 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:48 am

Day 27 after surgery - healing is going well and I met with the surgeon two days ago to start the inflating process.

The only problem is that the bulb is rock hard after 6-7 squeezes - even with two hands!
So the doctor said it's now time for the inflation exercises.. He assured me it will get easier!!
I'm sure I'm not near to be full pumped but I'm pumping it up twice a day and try to leave it pumped for 30-60 minutes.

Now, let's hope this bulb gets softer pretty soon. I'm so looking forward to give it a test drive!!

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:39 am

Hey man thanks for keeping us updated. I'm 33 years old and suffered in silence for the past 11 years with Ed. I too have venous leakage and I went through meds, the penile suppositories, then the injections. All worked for about a year or two then like magic STOPPED working! I went the past year and a half without an erection, so now my last resort is an implant. Very glad I found this site. I'm getting implanted in May and getting the AMS 700LGX. I got a very reputable and well known surgeon who is a pioneer in the field. My biggest concern is penile size lost, I was above average pre Ed but lost size because of Ed. I heard you can regain size with time and patience with the AMS. I plan on making up for years and years of embarrassment, let downs, disappointments, and missed encounters because of the Ed. Might have to find a bunch of professional young woman, as someone else called it on here, and go on a sex spree lol! Anyway I would appreciate any advice from anyone being I'm due to getting implanted on May 20. Thank yall!

avlis26

Postby avlis26 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:59 am

Man, I know what you are talking about..

It's funny because what you wrote also reminds me of my own story. I mean it's funny because I always thought I was the only one with this issue and it appears we are close to put this issue behind us.
I'm 31 y.o. and suffered from ED since my first sexual encounter at the age of 20.
The pills didn't make my performance any better and the injections hurt every time I took them and wasn't very comfortable during sex. I went to many doctors in the past 8 years and all my tests came out good. All doctors concurred that there is nothing wrong.
To be honest, I quit trying to have sex for the last couple of years..

It's still early for me... 4 weeks out from my surgery and just started cycling 5 days ago..
Now, it's just pump it up and and I have an erection!!
The bulb is still a bit hard to squeeze so I can't get my final size, but I can tell you that today my penis is small than previous surgery.
Actually I was a grower and now I have a bigger penis when flaccid (which is nice) but smaller when inflated.
I'm pumping it up everyday and I know I should gain some of my size back, but I really don't care if I lost some size..
I got the implant to cure my ED and I'm really happy with what I have.

I'm sure we'll help each other and get a new life.

Keep in touch!
All the best with your surgery!!

stanri

Postby stanri » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:31 pm

avlis26 wrote:I should gain some of my size back, but I really don't care if I lost some size..
I got the implant to cure my ED and I'm really happy with what I have.

You have the right attitude! So many guys here are happy to have a erection again, but complain and or worry that they are no longer the size they were before. I'm 80 years old, had EC for 20 years. Got my implant in January. Could not be happier. My doctor "accused" me of trying to make up for all the lost years. Maybe he's right. But yes....I'm smaller. But I don't care....it works!!!! and that is the important thing.

Once you heal, go out and "sow your wild oats."

Return to “Implants”