AMS LGX ADVICE

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SteveH

Re: AMS LGX ADVICE

Postby SteveH » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Yes the AMS sort of bubbles a tiny bit when deflating and is silent when inflating apart from some times a little pop
But it is a tiny pop - not always just sometimes
AMS LGX 18cm with 3mm rte Feb 2015 - Penis damaged in bike accident August 2007

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Hey since this particular post is strictly AMS device advice I would like you guys opinion and maybe encouragement for my uncertainty. I know there's no real better device be it AMS or Coloplast but I still have uncertainty and want the best possible outcome for my implant. I am a young implantee, I'm 33 years old, so naturally I want to get out there and be at the top of my game and concerned about size. I am also aware that I will outlive my implant and need a revision later on. I've delt with depression, anxiety, and humiliation for the past 11 years due to Ed. My surgery is scheduled on May 20 and I've did a lot of research and selected a very reputable doctor in my area. He recommends and stands by the AMS 700LGX for all his patients, so this is going to be my implant. I trust his skill and experience that he knows best. I have 11 years of Ed under my belt, so I have some lost size because of it. Upon research I found that the AMS offers ability to expand in length and width which is exactly what I want. But I know that Coloplast has larger cylinders and can only expand in girth but to a greater extent than the AMS. Now please don't get me wrong, I am mostly concerned about having a working penis so I am grateful to be getting one. Just looking for some reassurance from you guys that AMS is a good implant but feel free to give your own opinion. Thanks for all the help and advice this site has been a blessing. Thank you.

NickNickNick

Postby NickNickNick » Fri May 01, 2015 1:18 am

jerseyhulk wrote:Hey since this particular post is strictly AMS device advice I would like you guys opinion and maybe encouragement for my uncertainty. I know there's no real better device be it AMS or Coloplast but I still have uncertainty and want the best possible outcome for my implant. I am a young implantee, I'm 33 years old, so naturally I want to get out there and be at the top of my game and concerned about size. I am also aware that I will outlive my implant and need a revision later on. I've delt with depression, anxiety, and humiliation for the past 11 years due to Ed. My surgery is scheduled on May 20 and I've did a lot of research and selected a very reputable doctor in my area. He recommends and stands by the AMS 700LGX for all his patients, so this is going to be my implant. I trust his skill and experience that he knows best. I have 11 years of Ed under my belt, so I have some lost size because of it. Upon research I found that the AMS offers ability to expand in length and width which is exactly what I want. But I know that Coloplast has larger cylinders and can only expand in girth but to a greater extent than the AMS. Now please don't get me wrong, I am mostly concerned about having a working penis so I am grateful to be getting one. Just looking for some reassurance from you guys that AMS is a good implant but feel free to give your own opinion. Thanks for all the help and advice this site has been a blessing. Thank you.

Reassurance? Well my girlfriend just texted me 10 minutes ago "sex tonight pretty please???" So yeah...there's some reassurance brother.
I got implanted by an AMS LGX 700 6 weeks ago. Similar boat as you, young guy, ed for a long time, lost relationships, depression, suicidal thoughts... My doctor, my implant and Franktalk all saved my life.
Now between AMS and Coloplast, AMS implants have a more softer, less rigid feel when in the relaxed, flaccid state. The LGX also has the ability to expand 20% in length over time. But like most guys on here will tell you, it's like comparing Ford to Chevy. So you can't go wrong either way. The most important thing to a successful outcome is make sure you're going to a great doctor. Good luck man.
Nick
AMS 700 LGX. Edward Karpman, California. 02/2015

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Fri May 01, 2015 3:28 am

NickNickNick wrote:
jerseyhulk wrote:Hey since this particular post is strictly AMS device advice I would like you guys opinion and maybe encouragement for my uncertainty. I know there's no real better device be it AMS or Coloplast but I still have uncertainty and want the best possible outcome for my implant. I am a young implantee, I'm 33 years old, so naturally I want to get out there and be at the top of my game and concerned about size. I am also aware that I will outlive my implant and need a revision later on. I've delt with depression, anxiety, and humiliation for the past 11 years due to Ed. My surgery is scheduled on May 20 and I've did a lot of research and selected a very reputable doctor in my area. He recommends and stands by the AMS 700LGX for all his patients, so this is going to be my implant. I trust his skill and experience that he knows best. I have 11 years of Ed under my belt, so I have some lost size because of it. Upon research I found that the AMS offers ability to expand in length and width which is exactly what I want. But I know that Coloplast has larger cylinders and can only expand in girth but to a greater extent than the AMS. Now please don't get me wrong, I am mostly concerned about having a working penis so I am grateful to be getting one. Just looking for some reassurance from you guys that AMS is a good implant but feel free to give your own opinion. Thanks for all the help and advice this site has been a blessing. Thank you.

Reassurance? Well my girlfriend just texted me 10 minutes ago "sex tonight pretty please???" So yeah...there's some reassurance brother.
I got implanted by an AMS LGX 700 6 weeks ago. Similar boat as you, young guy, ed for a long time, lost relationships, depression, suicidal thoughts... My doctor, my implant and Franktalk all saved my life.
Now between AMS and Coloplast, AMS implants have a more softer, less rigid feel when in the relaxed, flaccid state. The LGX also has the ability to expand 20% in length over time. But like most guys on here will tell you, it's like comparing Ford to Chevy. So you can't go wrong either way. The most important thing to a successful outcome is make sure you're going to a great doctor. Good luck man.
Nick

Thanks man for the input really means a lot. I'm looking forward to it 18 more days to go! Go satisfy that woman. Take care.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Fri May 01, 2015 9:21 am

I agree with Nick. You'll be fine.

NickNickNick

Postby NickNickNick » Thu May 07, 2015 12:49 pm

jerseyhulk wrote:
NickNickNick wrote:

Nick

Thanks man for the input really means a lot. I'm looking forward to it 18 more days to go! Go satisfy that woman. Take care.

Good luck brotha! Remember we're all here to answer questions if you need us.
AMS 700 LGX. Edward Karpman, California. 02/2015

Return to “Implants”