First Post ... Please some help !

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lebanese

First Post ... Please some help !

Postby Lebanese » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:54 am

Good Day Gentlemen,

First of all let me thank you all, each and every one of you, for your replies and information that could save lives. You don’t know how much this is important for me. I think you all know that feeling. You guys are lifesavers.
Today I took my decision: I am going to join you, I have to do it. But it is gonna be a long ride before doing it. Maybe I am the youngest here and I am surprised; cause some people here are even older than my grandpa and still having sex. Just WOW. I am 30 and facing this issue from as a long as I can remember. I was late to discover it since I was late to start dating. But unfortunately, I am living in a shitty country where insurance would not cover anything related to sexual illness/damage. So I have to fully pay my operation. I have talked with a famous urologist in my country who has done this operation a lot and did it for important people in Gulf countries and has been a lot on TV in my country to explain about it since it has been somehow a taboo till now. Some people just laughed hearing him explaining.
Anyway the operation costs $20,000. I haven’t saved no money and I don’t want to ask help from anybody. I had to travel abroad to work and try to save some money. I have a small amount now and when I will have a decent amount I will try to go for a loan. Once I get it I will directly book for the operation.

Gentlemen, since all of you have been a big help and I have read lots of helpful posts, I need you to help me summarize what I should do and have a final clear picture. Please help me with the questions below:
1- Has anybody here who is close of my age did it ? If yes, was it a help for you or no ?
2- Since I work abroad, what do you think I should tell my company ? how much time should I take as a leave ? should I take them all at one time or split them ?
3- How to prepare before the surgery ? How much time will I stay at the clinic? at the hospital ? What should I wear after the surgery ?
4- How much time should I stay in bed after I come back home ? How should I clean my self ? what exactly should I put on it to cool it down ?
5- When will I be able to walk again ? to be able to go out ? Drive,dance,exercise… ?
6- When am I supposed to fly back for the doctor’s visit ? for how much time should I stay in my country if I’m coming from abroad ?
7- After how much time can I have my first time real intercourse ?

Thank you all once again in advance. We’re on the same boat, so I think nobody will understand me more than you people, not even my closest friends, not even my parents.
Best Regards for all of you Gentlemen !

NickNickNick

Re: First Post ... Please some help !

Postby NickNickNick » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:13 am

Lebanese wrote:First of all let me thank you all, each and every one of you, for your replies and information that could save lives. You don’t know how much this is important for me. I think you all know that feeling. You guys are lifesavers.

Lot's of awesome guys on this forum that are ready to help you out. They're heroes! You're not alone.

Maybe I am the youngest here and I am surprised; cause some people here are even older than my grandpa and still having sex. Just WOW.

Nope, plenty of guys on here younger than me and you.

I am 30 and facing this issue from as a long as I can remember. I was late to discover it since I was late to start dating. [quote]

Story of my life. Hang in there man, our time is cuming!

As far as your questions go, pretty much all of them have been answered already on this forum. I'm sure someone will address all of them but in the meanwhile you can start by browsing through the implant pages or use the search function.
AMS 700 LGX. Edward Karpman, California. 02/2015

Lebanese

Postby Lebanese » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:02 am

Thank you so much Nick for your support ! U guys rock

JDavid

Postby JDavid » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:04 am

Lebanese,
If you are going to be paying $20,000 for your surgery anyway you could go to one of the high volume surgeons in this country. As far as recovery goes, I was in the hospital overnight for pain management and IV antibiotics. I left the hospital at noon and drove myself for five hours to get home. My surgeon is Dr. Karpman and he is one of the best. He is able to arrange an inclusive package of hospital/surgery for about $18,000. He left me partially inflated for the first week so it was awkward going out but if I had to I just wore a long shirt. I was allowed to take a shower the second day after surgery. On the eighth day, I returned to my doctor who deflated the implant and instructed me to begin inflating it a much and as long as I was able to tolerate twice per day.
So if you were to go to Dr. Karpman you would probably stay in the hospital overnight and need to return in one week. He might want you to return again in two more weeks. A young member here named Raul went to him, stayed for one week at an AirBnB for a week then visited friends for two weeks here in the U.S. He returned for his last visit and went home. I hope this helps.
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

zac white

Postby zac white » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Lebanese my Mate ( if you think I am be a bit familiar in calling you Mate then you have to understand that any guy any where in this world who suffers ED is and always will be my Mate!)
Shit Man you have a whole amazing life ahead of you and as you see from this site you will still be wanting to have sensational sex well into your 90's at least so do what ever it takes, no man should have to suffer ED especially at 30 yrs of age.
My prayers and thoughts are with you for a great & happy future
Cheers Zac
47, Type 2 Diabetes, AMS 700 LGX - Brother since Oct 2014, Australia

Lebanese

Postby Lebanese » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:23 am

JDavid,
I wish man. it is somehow hard to get a visa to enter the states. It is hard to get a visa to any decent country like US, Canada, Australia,etc.. So yep i have many factors pushing me back. However the surgeon i chose has done lots and lots of surgeries. Anyway thanks man of course it was helpful.
and Zac,
Cheers Mate. Kind words like yours and prayers help us make it through all of this. You guys are heroes !

Return to “Implants”