sencond surgeries with dr Karpman

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Membrillo

sencond surgeries with dr Karpman

Postby Membrillo » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Hello, im from an european country, thinking in have my surgery with dr Karpman. Im in my twenties so i will need to do more than one prosthesis surgery, so when in the future i need another prosthesis how much will dr Karpman charges for re-implantation of a new prosthesis? will my new prosthesis be free of charge? thank you

NickNickNick

Re: sencond surgeries with dr Karpman

Postby NickNickNick » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:28 pm

I'm wondering the same thing. From what i hear AMS implants have a life time warranty so you might just have to pay for the surgery and hospital costs only, but i could be wrong.
AMS 700 LGX. Edward Karpman, California. 02/2015

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Yeah. Thats what i want to know. Titan has a life guarranty too for what i know but i domt kmow if you have to pay the new prosthesis

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:33 pm

Membrillo wrote:Hello, im from an european country, thinking in have my surgery with dr Karpman. Im in my twenties so i will need to do more than one prosthesis surgery, so when in the future i need another prosthesis how much will dr Karpman charges for re-implantation of a new prosthesis? will my new prosthesis be free of charge? thank you

Dr. Karpman's website states, "The cash price for the entire procedure is approximately $19,000."
http://healthy-male.com/education/penile-implant/

KMeister

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:13 pm

KMeister wrote:
Membrillo wrote:Hello, im from an european country, thinking in have my surgery with dr Karpman. Im in my twenties so i will need to do more than one prosthesis surgery, so when in the future i need another prosthesis how much will dr Karpman charges for re-implantation of a new prosthesis? will my new prosthesis be free of charge? thank you

Dr. Karpman's website states, "The cash price for the entire procedure is approximately $19,000."
http://healthy-male.com/education/penile-implant/

KMeister

thats not what im answering, i want to know in a second procedure with him

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Membrillo wrote:thats not what im answering, i want to know in a second procedure with him

I doubt if a second procedure would be free. Even though the device may be guaranteed for life, hospital time is very expensive, and I would not expect the surgeon to waive his fee. However, the best way to find out is to ask his office.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 am

Does anyone know the pre op protocol for lengthening/ largest protesis? He never mentioned any pumping prior to surgery for best results.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:49 am

Deep Threat wrote:Does anyone know the pre op protocol for lengthening/ largest protesis? He never mentioned any pumping prior to surgery for best results.

I've read here on this site that for some strange reason Dr. K doesn't seem convinced about the benefits of vacuum pumping before implant surgery. I don't know why. The benefits of the protocol prior to the surgery was unequivocally demonstrated years ago and the results published in this definitive study:

http://digital.healthcaregroup.advansta ... startid=20

The study was so convincing there has been virtually no subsequent debate on the matter, which leads me to conclude the issue is considered settled.

KM

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:52 am

Also, injecting with pge1 (Caverject) is used by many people for enlargement. I would do that for a couple months so you reach maximum size before your implant
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm

I know Dr Kramer doesn't care for vacuum pumping beforehand but on Dr. Karpman's website says that pumping would help. That's why I'm confused.. I have surgery soon with karpman and he never mentioned pumping up.

Return to “Implants”