After implant..Dr Elist implant also?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: After implant..Dr Elist implant also?

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:01 pm

powertx wrote:Atringerbell and all

I am a newbie, so please forgive me if this has been asked many times. I have been on Trimix and Quadmix for over 12 years and no longer satisfied like I used to be. Fibrosis may be an issue on one side.

I am looking for the best surgeon for implants anywhere in the US or the world. I am sad to hear that Dr Elis is a quack since my main reason for not getting an implant is losing penile length. I am well endowed and would hate to lose more than one inch.

Can anyone help me with the best referral? Thanks a lot guys!

There is strong and peer-reviewed evidence in the Medical Journal Literature testifying to the efficacy of Vacuum Erectile Device (V.E.D.) treatments to retain penile size and elasticity as well as healthful oxygenation of the penile tissues. (This is not using a constriction ring, but only cycling the vacuum, to stretch the penis to its natural erect size and to draw blood through the tissues.)

So much for maintaining size if you are not able to get daily full-size erections. The VED can do that from exterior vacuum if your body cannot do it from inside.

So, my advice is to get a VED and cycle twice daily. The protocol I favor is to pump up for 30-60 seconds and release. Repeat for 30 minutes twice a day. Do NOT overdo the degree of vacuum! If you go beyond your natural erectile size you are in danger of damaging your tissues, perhaps irreparably.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Re: After implant..Dr Elist implant also?

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:07 pm

LS, I think that it was Dr. Kramer that even mentioned it in a YouTube video. So it's a real thing.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”