Frustrated with soreness

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldcar

Frustrated with soreness

Postby oldcar » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:42 pm

It has been a while since I had surgery (4 weeks), but I am in misery with soreness on the side of the scrotum from the pump and right underneath the penis from the pump moving up and rubs on the underside of the penis. I am kicking myself for having the surgery done from the beginning – I have thought about having everything removed. I feel I was better off putting up with the ED verses putting up with the pain and soreness that who knows how long it will last. I am also having trouble finding the right underwear that feels right – that doesn’t slide up when you sit down and push against the scrotum.

My apologies for unloading, but thanks for all of the help and comments in the past – I am just frustrated.
Any further comments would be appreciated.

Oldcar

Re: Frustrated with soreness

Postby 382485996 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:32 pm

I had the same pain that lasted about a week a occured betweem week 2 and 3 after surgery.
It will go away.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:59 pm

382485996 wrote:I had the same pain that lasted about a week a occured betweem week 2 and 3 after surgery.
It will go away.

...or not. Oldcar, call your doctor.

KM

Charlie999

Postby Charlie999 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:43 am

Hang in, oldcar. I can understand your frustration, but just get thru this period, and you will be a happy man! Charlie here, and if you remember--I am 82, and 7 months post op. I know the pain can be aggravating and unbearable at times, but it will go away, and leave you with something that most men only dream about. My normal frequency is every other night. Last night, my wife told me she had 4 orgasms. Never, in my old life , was I able to give her that kind of satisfaction. I had some of your symptoms also. Found some relief by alternating hot and cold packs to the area every 10 mins. All is great now, and you will be, too. PM me with any questions, and I will sure try to help you.

Blessings,

Charlie
85 married 36 yrs. implanted by Dr. Paul Perito June 14. Complete revision by Dr. Ralphael Carrion May 17 because of leaking Coloplast.

stkman

Postby stkman » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:58 pm

stkman here,
hey oldcar, I understand your frustrations. I was implanted with the AMS LGX on 12/12/2014 and while not having much swelling ang pain, the scrotum was giving me discomfort. It was like the pump was "bullying the other kids around, making it hard to sleep/be comfortable. These things have passed. Charlie999's suggestions of icepacks and heat is a good one. Have you tried that? In the end, time will heal all wounds. Look forward to the good times ahead. Good Luck!! 8-)

Return to “Implants”