Another question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Another question

Postby alibaba » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:21 pm

I have always been a grower, not a shower. I do not get along with cold weather either. I mean I wear long underwear 6-8 months of the year. dick and balls shrink to nothing with the least chill. How will this affect an implant placement? I have never been in an operating theater that was not FREEZING cold. doc will look at that cold shrunken thing and laugh, you want an implant in that?? Also wonder what effect it will have with a pump between my balls and the scrotum squeezes down to nothing. I have been told by a couple people they had troubles with their sack shrinking in the cold and could not find their pump then and the fix was the doc made nicks all the way around in the muscle inside the scrotum and it relaxed more. What you you pro's know about any of this?
Thanks
d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

3rd-Nut

Re: Another question

Postby 3rd-Nut » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:38 am

The cold op room will have no effect on the doc getting it stretched out. He first has his nurse grab your member and give it a yank outward from the body, he then fires up a propane torch to warm it so it stretches out(that technic also helps to singe off any hair that was missed when the orderly shaved your package in the the pre-op prep). While he puts down the torch and is reaching for the scalpel, his nurse rolls your penis betreen the palms of her hands to keep it warmed and stretched for the first cutting.

Hey man, it will be okay! By the way, you will never be timid in the looker room any more after the implant, as the cold has no effect on your new member as far as shrinkage, but you will still need the underwear to keep him warm. Well.... actually that is what you wife is for. And if you don't have a wife, see if you can get a date with your implant doc's nurse...she is already trained in the case..
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

alibaba

Re: Another question

Postby alibaba » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:22 pm

:shock:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”