Gave me the nerve to call a doc

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Gave me the nerve to call a doc

Postby alibaba » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:02 pm

You guys gave me the nerve to call a doc to see if this can be done. Story in intro. Never knew Franktalk existed till about 5 days ago.Did not have the balls to schedule something so permanent with no return "down there" for the last 25 years. Have a question about putting in cylinders with fibrosis. I have bad fibrosis on the left. left side was blue including 1/2 the glans for 3 months after the prostatectomy. Doc said that is not possible but just plain old the way it was and the result is some wicked fibrosis. Does it take any special skill to roto root out the scar tissue? How is that done? :?: have an appt to see a urological oncologist that "also does implants" :shock: the 30th. Thanks. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

zac white

Re: Gave me the nerve to call a doc

Postby zac white » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:13 am

Hi Mate
You will get lots of comments on this site some will say what you want to hear and some will scare the fucking shit out of you but one thing is for sure it really does help to have a bunch of guys that have been where you are heading and who have been through the endless questions in their head just like you, what I have come to believe is there is no one size fits all and I am not talking penis size but that we will all have an individual story in the end that will have similarities. So to that I suggest that you take all you can from the posts on the site and then sit with your surgeon and ask, ask away. This is no light decision so make sure you believe that your doc is the right person and that he is prepared to go over anything that gives you the confidence to make your decision.
I am now one week post op and on the mend but it's been my faith in my surgeon even when the first few days the occasional pain caused me to think What the Fuck! That has got me to this stage, and no regrets but that's because I believed that he could and would give me what I wanted.
Re your other post (shrinkage) from what I am experiencing you won't come out of the cold water at the beach without a good size package in your speedos ever again!!!!
Cheers
Zac
47, Type 2 Diabetes, AMS 700 LGX - Brother since Oct 2014, Australia

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Thanks. I need all the encouragement I can get. Good luck on the mend. I understand doubts. For 2 years I told my self every day that I wish I had never had the prostatectyomy and why did I go through this shit. Dr. Eid sent me a note and told my I had the fast prostate cancer and would have died a miserable very painful death. That helped and our son telling me not to give up, that I was the toughest person he ever met. Sometimes we need backup support. Thanks a lot.d :D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

zac white

Postby zac white » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Shit Mate
You have been there and back and sounds like you have a heap of guts to have made it, I have no doubt that you will do what is best especially with the support that you get from your Son, he sounds real cool and is very much in your corner.
Cheers
Zac
47, Type 2 Diabetes, AMS 700 LGX - Brother since Oct 2014, Australia

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Thanks Zac! Been dealing with a lot of tough health problems for 8 years that made me have to shut down 4 business as I was in no shape to keep up with the help. Very beaten down emotionally and financially. encouragement from people like you really perk me up, and yes he is a good kid. Very proud of him. Great to say you have an amazing kid that took to heart everything you tried to teach him. Thanks and keep on healing. Hope your progress continues to be amazing. d

Return to “Implants”