Titan 30-Days in w/ Buckling - Normal?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Remlik66

Titan 30-Days in w/ Buckling - Normal?

Postby Remlik66 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi everyone... I am exactly 30-days post implant of the Titan OTC and have some questions. I have had a considerable amount of pain and I am still on pain killers to get through the day. The implants are not pressing against the tip, but I have buckling when deflated on the left side. Once inflated, the buckling goes away, but the buckling when deflated is painful on the sides of the penis where it has the outside curve (s-shape). I was a grower, not a shower, so it may just be it needs time to stretch, but the erosion posts have me scared.... is the bucking when deflated normal? Also, will this thing ever get pliable enough to hang a little bit so I always dont look erect?

dg_moore

Re: Titan 30-Days in w/ Buckling - Normal?

Postby dg_moore » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:34 am

My Titan was implanted in 2008. When deflated, I can feel the cylinders buckle when I bend the shaft left or right, but there is no pain or discomfort - it's just the way the cylinders work. It is not possible to evacuate all of the fluid from the cylinders, so your penis will not hang completely loose like it did before the implant, but you will become accustomed to it quickly. I imagine yours will begin to feel more natural after some more healing - it's still early days. Of course, if you're concerned you should bring it up with your surgeon. Good luck!
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

deezup

Postby deezup » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:56 am

Hi Remlik 66,

Like you I am 4 weeks post op today and have a follow up with my surgeon. I have found the areas that are sensitive respond well to light massage. Maybe some type of adhesion post surgical. Im not quite sure if this is true or not but it works for me.

Olivero66

Postby Olivero66 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:37 am

Remlik66 wrote:Hi everyone... I am exactly 30-days post implant of the Titan OTC and have some questions. I have had a considerable amount of pain and I am still on pain killers to get through the day. The implants are not pressing against the tip, but I have buckling when deflated on the left side. Once inflated, the buckling goes away, but the buckling when deflated is painful on the sides of the penis where it has the outside curve (s-shape). I was a grower, not a shower, so it may just be it needs time to stretch, but the erosion posts have me scared.... is the bucking when deflated normal? Also, will this thing ever get pliable enough to hang a little bit so I always dont look erect?

Hi,
it's rather bulging than buckling. Buckling is called the phenomena when the cylinder is much too long and gets duplicated or triplicated in the crura (proximal part.) What you encounter are bumps resulting from the cylinder which are stamping against the skin around. Normally those bumps appear at the interface of pubic bone with penile shaft.

Remlik66

Postby Remlik66 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Thanks for the replies... the pain is starting to get better and I seen the doc today who indicated it was normal and the pain would eventually go away.

Return to “Implants”