Pain after deflate

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Pain after deflate

Postby 382485996 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:39 am

I was deflated at the 2 week mark. Since then I have had slight pain in my penis. I assume this is probably normal but can someone tell me if this will last long. also the doc said to move things around in my testicles every day. Im having a tough time locating the deflate buttons. Is this normal?

RogerM

Re: Pain after deflate

Postby RogerM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Sounds pretty normal to me. I'm about 3-1/2 months post-op. I still experience slight pain after I've squeezed the penis to milk it out after pumping it up. The pain gradually diminishes & eventually it will get to a point where you don't hardly notice it. My surgeon told me it would take 6 months for everything to heal completely.
I don't know what type of equipment you had installed; I have the Titan Touch & I remember it was difficult to find & operate the deflate button but it gets easier with practice.
Don't worry. I'm sure the worst of the pain is already behind you.
Roger
61, Type II Diabetes and ED for 10 yrs.
Coloplast Titan OTR 22cm + (2) 1 cm RTEs on 3/13/14 by Dr. Bruce Garber at Hahnemann Univ. Hospital/Philadelphia, PA

yankfan042249

Re: Pain after deflate

Postby yankfan042249 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:51 pm

I was implanted April 3 with AMS 700. When I first started pumping at 6 weeks I did find it hard to deflate at times. There was a day where I couldn't deflate for about a 24 hour period. I was just about to call the surgeon when I tried again and voila! The darn thing worked.

I'm at three months post op now and I've never had the problem since. I don't know if the release had to be worked in or whether it was operator error (me).
It's become as normal to me as breathing now.

I would imagine that time will heal all the minor inconveniences you are having. I notice that's the case with me. I still have some numbness in my sac and underside of penis but lessens every few days. Just a matter of time before everything is settled.

Enjoy your new toy, time heals all wounds.

Return to “Implants”