penile pump implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jaybo999

penile pump implants

Postby jaybo999 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:59 pm

http://www.elcaminourology.com/penile_p ... plant.html

http://www.healthy-male.com/Inflation_P ... plant.html

Hi buddies,
My Medicare at age 64 would pay 80% of the $20,000 needed for a penile pumpup implant by Dr Karpman (see 2 urls above), but I don't know if it feels artifical when done and parts of operation (cut two nerves on sides of crotch), amongst other operation functions, concerns me.
I noticed from another forum that is intense on this subject that it supposedly feels natural, but cutting the 2 side nerves seems it be quite non-internally sex-driven. Anybody around here have such this implant and would like to comment?
Couldn't find this subject in any separate thread so I started one, hope I didn't do wrong.

JB
PS: I think one of those urls had been canceled and the contents put in the other, but I forget which.

Gfnin1

Re: penile pump implants

Postby Gfnin1 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:33 am

I just had that same procedure done by the same clinic, for me the experience has been over the top so far. Dr. Karpman is a great surgeon. If he thinks he can help you should listen to him. He know what he's doing. I'm very happy with the way mine is turning out so far. (only about 5.5 days from the surgery day). I'v experiencing very little bruising, very little swelling and no pain (go figure) but a little discomfort in the way of soreness... it's all good!

the implant feels like the real deal... I can't tell that it is an implant that is giving me the nice erection. The scrotum will have a third ball... but you can't tell by just looking at it. you have to get your hands on it and feel for it.

what he is cutting into are not the nerves but the carpal something or other that normally gets full of blood and causes the penis to erect.

when I had my surgery done, I asked for the anesthesiologist to give me something for anxiety and he did. I kind of nodded off for what seemed like a second. when I opened my eyes again I was told the surgery was over... Forget what you saw in his video, you won't feel a thing.

good luck!

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 am

I had a Titian implanted back in Dec 2013 everything is fine with mine.
Mine was done at Duke Hospital in Raleigh NC.

Jim

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:49 am

My Titan was implanted in 2008 and sensation is completely normal.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

crash220

Postby crash220 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:27 am

I am 4 days out of getting an AMS 700LGX implant by Dr Geringer at GBMC in Baltimore. I haven't taken it for a spin yet, but so far I am pleased with my surgery. Pain is not too horrible, I just can't wait, nor can my GF for the day I test it out.

I will be glad to answer any questions I can.

Return to “Implants”