SHOW & TELL

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
philly444

Re: SHOW & TELL

Postby philly444 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:06 pm

I gave AMS 700. My election is 1:00. I usually don't inflate all the way for sex as its rock hard and partner doesn't always want it up there.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe

matprov

Postby matprov » Wed May 24, 2017 5:38 am

Would love to speak to people who went through this especially Dr. Kramer patients and age range 25-40. It would be over the phone since I live far away.

ddbryan1972

Postby ddbryan1972 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:20 am

I'm doing my first , 'show and tell' today. I wish I had seen, felt, and watched an implant. It would have eased my fears about the process. I'm honored I can help a fellow brother. Please feel free to contact me by PM.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16 . Now 6'' with 7 " erection. 63 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Infrapubic. 9\2\72 . Follow me on my thread's 'DD Bryan. My implant journey 'Wit and Wisdom' and 'Stretching routine'.

darknight

Postby darknight » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:50 am

williamb wrote:My main bit of advice is to research and choose your Dr. carefully. I was implanted in October 2015 by a well respected Dr. in Houston, I was never satisfied with the implant, That Dr. kept telling me that everything was perfect, well it wasn't. The cylinders did not go into the Glans, they stopped well short of the Glans. Had issues with floppy head, soreness from poorly positioned cylinders, Last 1 1/2" of penis tapered (like a spear) , loss of feeling and loss of length. During my last visit to my Houston Dr. he finally agreed (admitted) that I may need a revision and described the surgical procedure to me.
I called Dr. Andrew Kramer, discussed my issues with him , sent him pictures and described my Houston Dr.s plan. Dr. Kramer agreed with all of my concerns or issues with the implant and disagreed with my Houston Dr, on the best way to fix it but said "I think that I can help you and you will be very satisfied.
I went to Baltimore and have a complete replacement on 12/07/16 and so I am amazed at the improvement. My new implant is 2" longer than the original implant, the Glans is well supported, sensitivity is improved, pain has been minimal and I have most of my original length already. This time has been much better than the original surgery.
Go to YouTube ,watch some of his videos listen to his comments. He is a very gifted surgeon, a compassionate and caring man, I do not think that you would be disappointed using him as your surgeon.
Wish you the best
Dave

Hi Dave. I am new to this forum. Came across your post. I have been down that long winding road of ED pills, injections and now considering an implant. I am 38 and have concerns about it. I happen to live in Houston and so would likely get it done here. Just curious, what's the name of the Houston doctor that did yours initially? Probably a good idea for me to avoid going to him for this. Thanks.

Anthony.

ddbryan1972

Postby ddbryan1972 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:55 pm

My 'show and tell' went great. Very personal yet professional. I
am always available to help ease a brothers fear and concern over an implant. I would love being a patient rep. for AMS. My patients name will remain confidential as always.
Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16 . Now 6'' with 7 " erection. 63 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Infrapubic. 9\2\72 . Follow me on my thread's 'DD Bryan. My implant journey 'Wit and Wisdom' and 'Stretching routine'.

Mr.Montae

Postby Mr.Montae » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:54 am

I was implanted on 06/05/17. I am almost 3 weeks post op, everthing is great except I have discomfort around my gland as that's where my incision was made. I had some regrets the day after surgery. But a couple days I started getting excited. I was implanted in Atlanta, ga , with the titan. I have a couple questions, like have anybody felt really horny a week after surgery and tempted to masturbate? I was and some how managed to masturbate. And I tell you that was the bomb. But afterwards I was in some crazy pain. . I have been feeling around on my nut sack and found the pumping bulb. But can't seem to distinguish the release valve. Have any of you had hard time with finding the deflating button? How long did it take for the stitches to dissolve? Most of my discomfort is coming from the stitches around my gland.

ddbryan1972

Postby ddbryan1972 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:12 am

Just before my Dr. appointment for cycling. I dreamed I finally found the release button. I woke up with a limp dick after 3 maddening weeks with a semi hard on. Pop, pop, fizz,fizz, oh what a relief it is.
Donnie

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:51 pm

Mr.Montae wrote:I was implanted on 06/05/17. I am almost 3 weeks post op, everthing is great except I have discomfort around my gland as that's where my incision was made. I had some regrets the day after surgery. But a couple days I started getting excited. I was implanted in Atlanta, ga , with the titan. I have a couple questions, like have anybody felt really horny a week after surgery and tempted to masturbate? I was and some how managed to masturbate. And I tell you that was the bomb. But afterwards I was in some crazy pain. . I have been feeling around on my nut sack and found the pumping bulb. But can't seem to distinguish the release valve. Have any of you had hard time with finding the deflating button? How long did it take for the stitches to dissolve? Most of my discomfort is coming from the stitches around my gland.

1. What do you mean by your 'gland?'
2. Time will heal everything, every man has a different experience...... and a I guarantee you will be able to locate the release valve given time. It's a journey you are on and there are many things to learn and know that will unfold with the passage of time....you can't rush things.
62, Coloplast Titan Touch 22cm 1.5cm rte's by Mr Chris Love, Melbourne Australia Feb 17 Venous leakage over a 2 year period tried pills and Caverject. Length 150 mm flaccid, >165mm erect and after recent aggressive cycling <150mm girth.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 am

Guys,
Please start a new thread for discussion. this thread is only about show and tell.
Thanks
Paul

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:53 am

Mr.Montae wrote:I was implanted on 06/05/17. I am almost 3 weeks post op, everthing is great except I have discomfort around my gland as that's where my incision was made. I had some regrets the day after surgery. But a couple days I started getting excited. I was implanted in Atlanta, ga , with the titan. I have a couple questions, like have anybody felt really horny a week after surgery and tempted to masturbate? I was and some how managed to masturbate. And I tell you that was the bomb. But afterwards I was in some crazy pain. . I have been feeling around on my nut sack and found the pumping bulb. But can't seem to distinguish the release valve. Have any of you had hard time with finding the deflating button? How long did it take for the stitches to dissolve? Most of my discomfort is coming from the stitches around my gland.

Who did your surgery?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16,Dr. Vipul Patel
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Return to “Implants”