Still in Pain at 8-1/2 Months

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Steven1111

Still in Pain at 8-1/2 Months

Postby Steven1111 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:44 pm

I haven't posted on here for awhile but I wanted to do a bit of check in here to see if I'm the only one with this problem. It's be awhile since my surgery, which went totally fine and I healed quickly and well from it. But my cock head, shaft and my scrotum still Hurt when I touch them. It could be just my hand, the towel when I dry off after a shower or having sex. It all still Hurts. Not so much I can't have sex and enjoy it, sort of, but enough that I never cum when I fuck or have oral sex and I can rarely cum even masturbating. My Uro just says that some guys heal more slowly but this is just so long it's absurd. I also hurt like hell every time I pee. It burns but there's no sign of infection according to his tests. I don't know what's going on and I haven't heard of anyone else experiencing this after so long a time after surgery. Any thoughts from any of you? Any others still hurting after such a long time? I'm feeling a bit desperate about this and sometimes even wish I'd never had the surgery it bothers me so much. I did this so I could have a normal sex life and instead it's all fucked up. I'm pissed and sad both. Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful to me.
Thanks in advance,
Steve
64 year old gay man. Brachytherapy Radiation for Prostate Cancer Oct. 2010. Permanent ED Nov. 2012. Failed pills, pumps and injections. Happily implanted with AMS CX May 9th, 2013. Sex Rocks again! Thanks to everyone for such caring support.

ED2013

Re: Still in Pain at 8-1/2 Months

Postby ED2013 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Get another opinion or two from other uros.

Steven1111

Postby Steven1111 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:53 pm

ED2013 - Thanks for the comment. I'm considering that. I may wait till I see my own Uro in a couple of months tho and see what he has to say then. I'm currently trying out acupuncture with a guy who specializes in men's sexual heath. I've seen acupuncture heal nerve pain from surgery before so I have hopes that it might help me. We'll see. And no, they don't needle your dick... ;) Thanks again for writing, Steve
64 year old gay man. Brachytherapy Radiation for Prostate Cancer Oct. 2010. Permanent ED Nov. 2012. Failed pills, pumps and injections. Happily implanted with AMS CX May 9th, 2013. Sex Rocks again! Thanks to everyone for such caring support.

angelbob

Postby angelbob » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:18 pm

I'm also 8 months post titan. Still hurt a lot on full pump up. At 1/2 to 3/4 its a little easier. My stitches area still hurts also. Orgasm very difficult with this pain. Hard to overcome. Lets hope we both improve. Bob

Steven1111

Postby Steven1111 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:25 pm

Angelbob,

Thanks for writing me. It's not exactly good to hear you're in the same boat as I am but it's good to know I'm not alone with it. I just haven't heard any stories of it taking so long for other guys to heal and not hurt. I wonder why it is. I don't have any change if I pump it up a lot or not. It's still the same pain. In fact I'm in pain now just sitting here writing this. It really does suck, badly... I hope you have good luck in healing yourself. Thanks for the support.

Steve

Neisseria

Postby Neisseria » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:22 pm

The healing dont last so long. I think this is a case of chronic pain that has nothing to do with the procedure, is a way that the body reacts but it will eventually go away. Stressing about it, getting anxious will probably make the pain worse. I would go to the Dr to get some meds to see if it helps, like topical lidocaine, gabapentine, etc.
28 years Old. Had been suffering most of my life because of venous leak. Got it worse by an injection that scarred my left corpora.
Implanted with a ColoPlast Titan 31/1/18

Chaz456

Postby Chaz456 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:46 pm

You're in pain, why would you wait two months to see a doctor? If it is something serious, putting it off won't help.
Titan Touch installed 12/20/13, Then redone 03/21/14, Then redone again 06/13/14.

Steven1111

Postby Steven1111 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Thanks for all the recent comments guys. It's 9 months today and I'm still in pain. But I am being proactive... I've been seeing an acupuncturist for the last two weeks and after two treatments I think I'm actually feeling some relief. It's not much but it's definitely there so I'm hopeful that this will help me. I know it's caused by the surgery, not something else, because it started then and has continued since. Why look elsewhere? Of course stressing out doesn't help, but how would you deal with your cock hurting all the time for 9 months? Would you be calm about it?? Shit, it Hurts!!! I also have a severe chronic pain condition and take tons of pain meds daily, so I already know that more won't help me. And I'm waiting to see my Uro because why bother going in sooner? He hasn't had anything useful to say so far, and frankly doesn't seem to be that concerned. I'm giving the acupuncture a chance since western medicine hasn't helped me at all. I'll let you know if it works out...
thanks again,
Steve

tankerman777

Postby tankerman777 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Good luck Steve keep us all posted. I'm sure you will be fine. Nathan
I am 49 years old have suffered from ED all my life. I have used pills and injections, I have had enough of all of that. I went and got an implant AMS700CX 9/4/13 so far I have no regrets. I LOVE THIS THING IT IS GREAT NO MORE ED WHOOHOO!!!!!.

Steven1111

Postby Steven1111 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Thank you Nathan. I appreciate your support. I'm hoping it'll all be fine too.
Be well my friend,
Steve

Return to “Implants”