Anybody else from Europe here?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tyreron

Anybody else from Europe here?

Postby Tyreron » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:31 pm

Wonder if it's any more than I who is from Europe? Would be fun to share experiences. Like for example where you did surgery and if you feel satisfied with the result?

I myself am from Sweden and have decided to put in implants. When and where I have not decided yet. The experience of this sort of surgery is not that big in Sweden.

RugbyDave

Re: Anybody else from Europe here?

Postby RugbyDave » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:05 am

I'm in the UK - anygood?

Feel free to message me if you want to chat or would like to know more.

All the best
Dave
Diagnosed at 49 with PC - Biopsy Gleason 3+4=7
Radical Prostatectomy 14/07/08 - PSA now undetectable
ED since op
Implanted with AMS 700LGX - 26/07/13 @ UCLH London
http://rugbydave.blogspot.co.uk

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi, I'm from Germany...
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

pockie

Postby pockie » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Tyreron wrote:Wonder if it's any more than I who is from Europe? Would be fun to share experiences. Like for example where you did surgery and if you feel satisfied with the result?

I myself am from Sweden and have decided to put in implants. When and where I have not decided yet. The experience of this sort of surgery is not that big in Sweden.

I'm from Croatia. There are even less surgeons that do this type of surgery here. I found a couple that do implants, but they are inexperienced. These are the types of surgeons that only do a few implants per year, and mostly focus on other types of surgery.

I went to New York City - USA, and had my implant done by Dr. Eid. He did a fantastic job and everything is working properly, I didn't lose any size. Staying in NYC was also a great experience.

Go with a high-volume surgeon, most of them are in the USA. There are a lot of things that could go wrong, and things very often go wrong when inexperienced implant surgeons are doing the surgery.

SteveH

Postby SteveH » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Hello I too am from the UK
AMS LGX 18cm with 3mm rte Feb 2015 - Penis damaged in bike accident August 2007

frenchguy

Postby frenchguy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:36 am

HI ! I am from France. I received an implant in Paris, july 16 this year and less than 2 months after, it is not working. Terrible experience ! But going to the USA is an expensive solution... I am interested to know if there is an experimented surgeon in Europe, with good results...

Return to “Implants”