Before/After pics

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
colonelangus

Before/After pics

Postby colonelangus » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:14 am

I finally was able to take all the pics that I have and put them in order. This is from years ago before my accident that caused spinal cord damage to last week when I took a pic of about 3 months out. Feel free to ask questions! I'm going to post over on the members only as well. http://imgur.com/a/azmMP
40 year old that had an aircraft accident 3 years ago (Aug 11, 2010). I had a spinal cord injury at L-1 that left me with partial paralysis. I'm able to walk some with effort. I have bowel/bladder/ED issues from the injury. Titan implant on Aug 12, 2013

bama1gem

Re: Before/After pics

Postby bama1gem » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:07 pm

OUCH!!! Can't believe I committed yesterday to go through all of that :roll:

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Glad you're back "up" brother. I lamented about my loss of length after my implant surgery but a funny thing happened after about six months to a year of daily pumping: I got my full length back--with a bit of additional girth. (I'm thrilled. My size two wife, less so.) You might find your length improving eventually. Pump that bad boy up regularly. You've nothing to lose.

KMeister

colonelangus

Postby colonelangus » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:56 am

I asked the nurse about gaining length back and she said I wouldn't. However, she didn't seem knowledgeable though. I was quite concerned about the loss of length, but my wife says it's a non issue. Says the girth and how hard it gets is what makes it so much better.
40 year old that had an aircraft accident 3 years ago (Aug 11, 2010). I had a spinal cord injury at L-1 that left me with partial paralysis. I'm able to walk some with effort. I have bowel/bladder/ED issues from the injury. Titan implant on Aug 12, 2013

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Thanks so much for the pics, I am getting mine Dec 5th. It is people like you that makes this a lot easier.

Jim

dopeyx

Postby dopeyx » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:49 am

colonelangus wrote:I finally was able to take all the pics that I have and put them in order. This is from years ago before my accident that caused spinal cord damage to last week when I took a pic of about 3 months out. Feel free to ask questions! I'm going to post over on the members only as well. http://imgur.com/a/azmMP

what model is your implant?

Return to “Implants”