Implant w/peyronies

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jimmybb

Implant w/peyronies

Postby jimmybb » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:09 pm

Hi guys,

I am considering an implant and was wondering its impact with peyronies.
I dont have anything extreme, a slight bend/curvature towards the left.

I have been reading that loss of length should be expected with an implant but would an implant for someone with curvature actually lengthen the penis?
The implant I have read will straighten it so would it be fair to think i would get an increase in length as well?

Thanks for the input

jryancey44

Re: Implant w/peyronies

Postby jryancey44 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:53 pm

I have been told that it will not shorten mine at all, that will be the strected flacid length

Jim

I am considering an implant and was wondering its impact with peyronies.
I dont have anything extreme, a slight bend/curvature towards the left.

I have been reading that loss of length should be expected with an implant but would an implant for someone with curvature actually lengthen the penis?
The implant I have read will straighten it so would it be fair to think i would get an increase in length as well?

Thanks for the input[/quote]

Neisseria

Postby Neisseria » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:18 am

If there is only a mild curve it will correct it completely. No, you won´t gain length, it will be like your actual stretch length, and this is important because guys with peyronie´s loose length but because of the patology itself, that reduce the tunica albuginea elasticity. If you want to recover length you should do VED excercise everyday. Hope this helps, keep us updated!
28 years Old. Had been suffering most of my life because of venous leak. Got it worse by an injection that scarred my left corpora.
Implanted with a ColoPlast Titan 31/1/18

newly1

Postby newly1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:17 am

my implant is tommorrw. My uro says he will inject me before sugery to see how much distortion I have. If its not` too serious he will use the LGX f need be he will use CX.my private email is okiedokie9876@gmail.com

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Well what happened? :?:

jimmybb

Postby jimmybb » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:23 am

How is your surgery going?
any other updates regarding the issue?

As for me, I have held back from getting it just yet...

Jollis

Postby Jollis » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:49 am

I had quite a bit of Peyronies before my implant. It was curving upward and shortened my penis a lot when I could get an erection. Doctor had me pump with VED several months before surgery. The implant, a Titan, took care of the Peyronies. My penis is longer than with the erected Peyronies previous one, but shorter than the stretched length by about 1/2".

My surgery was last October and I am now having good sex. First time in about 20 years that I can have sex anytime my wife or I want it.

I wish you the best!

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:30 am

Any time you straighten the curve you will gain in length, 10 years before my implant I had a penile plication to correct a 70 Degree plus curve upward, I lost over an inch during that. It left about 20% which was corrected during the implant in Dec 2013, I did not lose any this time. I have had peyronie disease for about 20 years, the only I found that works and backed up by research is the ved and penis stretchers, both worked on mine. I used the ved 20 minutes twice a day before the implant for about two months,and the stretcher about 1 hour a day. Good luck, if you want to talk my info is below.

Jim

jim27610@yahoo.com
The Show & Tell guy Raleigh NC

Return to “Implants”