I am looking at implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dheberling

I am looking at implants

Postby dheberling » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:21 pm

I have read many of the posts here and also a lot of literature on implants. I am over 2 years post robotic prostate surgery. Nothing has worked to give me a raging hard on. I am leaning towards the malleable Genesis implant. I tend to not follow the crowd and prefer the simple solution versus the more complex. I like the idea of a Tower of Power always ready to play. I have not had a toy like that since I turned 40 (15 years ago). I know it is hard to hide, but why would I want to? So let's hear from all of the guys who went the malleable route. I know you are a small group. Let me hear the good, the bad and the ugly.
David Heberling
Gleason score of 7 (3+4)
RALP surgery June 20, 2011
52 at time of surgery

newly1

Re: I am looking at implants

Postby newly1 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:46 pm

im 2 years out and scheduled for LGX im plant on 11/04/13 i also thought about the forever hardon untill I talked to the guy at the Y with one I think you would be sorry but to each his own. once you try that you never go back.

dheberling

Postby dheberling » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:35 pm

I have a few reasons for wanting to go this route. I have had two hernia surgeries, one traditional, the other laparoscopic. There is a lot of scar tissue on the left side. I also have Kevlar mesh, this had to be removed and then reinstalled during the prostate removal surgery. I was really hoping to not have to go under the knife again, but being impotent really sucks. At least the semi rigid implant is all external from the abdomen. Shorter recovery time as I understand it. Yes, having a permanent hard on would take some getting used to, but it sure beats being a eunuch.
David Heberling
Gleason score of 7 (3+4)
52 at time of surgery

dheberling

Postby dheberling » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:51 pm

newly1 wrote:im 2 years out and scheduled for LGX im plant on 11/04/13 i also thought about the forever hardon untill I talked to the guy at the Y with one I think you would be sorry but to each his own. once you try that you never go back.

That is patently untrue. The semi rigid can be removed and the inflatable put in. Inflatables have to be reworked all of the time. What do they call it, revision?
David Heberling
Gleason score of 7 (3+4)
52 at time of surgery

Return to “Implants”