What's it like giving oral to a guy with an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dave48003

What's it like giving oral to a guy with an implant?

Postby Dave48003 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:21 am

I just had this question posed to me for the 2nd time, so I thought it would be good to post my reply.

Which brings me to a story. I worked for most of 2012 in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. While there, a guy from FT and his wife (or girlfriend, I don't remember) came to my hotel room for a demonstration. She had one big question. She told me she absolutely loved giving bj's but there was no way she was going to suck on a dildo! We all laughed, then I proceeded with my explanation of the implant, how it worked, then dropped my pants and let them explore. (Hands only, biology not sex.)

I told them the only "giveaways" or clues a guy has an implant are the pump in the scrotum and the hard ends of the cylinders where they extend into the head of the penis. When soft, the hard ends would be noticable when feeling the area around the head. Once the implant begins to be inflated, they become much less noticable as the rest of the penis swells and becomes hard. After the "scavenger hunt" as I call it, allowing them to find the components and to pump it, feel it at various stages of being pumped, and deflating it (the hum always brings a smile the first time), they felt my statement was true and she was no longer concerned.

I just posed this to my wife, who also loves to do oral, and she said sometimes when she runs her tongue across the head she can feel the tips, but it doesn't bother her. The biggest difference was that even when deflated, there was something there to suck on, it wasn't all shriveled up to the point it was slipping out of her mouth.

I hope this helps you guys answer some concerns of your partners.
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

newly1

Re: What's it like giving oral to a guy with an implant?

Postby newly1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm

my nimplant is 11/04/13 any advice for first few days, in know there will be pain??

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:40 am

newly1 wrote:my nimplant is 11/04/13 any advice for first few days, in know there will be pain??

Don't use a recliner without taking care that your scrotum doesn't become the loowest part of you body. The best resting position is where your penis and scrotum are higher than yur heart. If your feet are up and your head and chest are up guess what is the lowest point where excess blood and fluid will collect.

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Dave92014

Postby Dave92014 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:54 am

newly1 wrote:my nimplant is 11/04/13 any advice for first few days, in know there will be pain??

ice pack the first few days and then a heating pad after that helps. Ibuprophen helps a lot. My doc wouldn't let me use NSAIDs (ibuprophen, etc) until 5 days after surgery. Getting off the prescription pain pills as soon as possible helps avoid constipation. A donut shaped cushion is helpful as it keeps the pressure off the scrotum area. You can find these at specialty drug stores.

There will be some pain but you can get through it. Just keep focused on the good times you will be enjoying in a few weeks.

Dave
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

Return to “Implants”