unable to orgasm after implant (15 weeks)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
angelbob

unable to orgasm after implant (15 weeks)

Postby angelbob » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:33 pm

I can inflate my Titan fine but so much pain when inflating. Unable to orgasm due to too much pain. Tried to inflate only 1/2 way but seems insensitive
& cant orgasm even after trying for an hour. It just seems that my penis is insensitive after having this implant. When inflating even the stitches hurt & seem to want to pull apart with much pain. No pain when fully deflated but also no penis sensitivity. I love sex & want to continue but there is no Libito after my implant now. Can I be advised that perhaps all will return ok in time. My surgeon says it will but i'm skeptical.

proactive

Re: unable to orgasm after implant (15 weeks)

Postby proactive » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Sorry to hear that you healing is taking so long. Mine took about 10 weeks before it come back. I think I am week 12 or 13. June 20th. It took me to about week 8 until I could pump because of the pain. Hang in there. I think some of us just take longer than others.
50 yr old. 21cm Titan implanted on June 20th 2013

Dave92014

Postby Dave92014 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:00 pm

You seem to be having a lot of problems for 15 weeks out. I suggest you get into your doc. He is the expert on your body and he is ready to help you.

Dave
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

littlelarryman

Postby littlelarryman » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:09 pm

USED MY FIRST TIME YESTERDAY AND A LOT OF PAIN , BUT STILL HAD ORGASM. TOMORROW IS WEEK SEVEN SINCE IMPLANT AND I AM HAVING MORE THAN EXPECTED PAIN. GOING BACK TO DOC ON THE 09/18/13.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:20 pm

angelbob,
Sounds like the majority of your pain issues are from your pre-existing plaque/Scar Tissue issues (mentioned in your previous post).

Try pumping just until uncomfortable ... then twist your penis in several directions (several times a day) trying to break loose the scar tissue (if possible try in a hot bath). An Implant in itself does not really affect your normal sensitivity ... however the scar tissue will.

I would be concerned about your stitches still hurting ... at almost 4 months, you shouldn't even notice then. Are you healing slower than normal? Write down all your concerns and have your URO address them ... to your satisfaction. If you are not comfortable with his responses ... tell him!
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Steven1111

Postby Steven1111 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:22 pm

I'm in a similar but slightly different position after 19 weeks. I can have orgasms when I masturbate some of the time, maybe every week or two give or take. But I still can't cum when I have actual sex. And boy have I tried. My cock is still too tender and sore and I just never can reach that special tipping point when you go into orgasm. I saw my doc a couple weeks ago and all he could tell me was that some people take longer to heal. I'm pretty frustrated with this and so is my partner cause he likes to help me cum, as do most partners I assume. I miss this a lot with him now. I'm at a total loss and just still hurt too much for comfort when I have actual intercourse. It feels great anyway so I do it as often as possible but I never cum. Maybe it'll happen some day but I'm pretty discouraged by this. I guess some of us are just slow healers in some ways, tho I'm usually a fast one. Just the luck (???) of the draw I guess... It's very confusing.

Good luck to you Angelbob, and I hope you can cum really soon! I sincerely feel for you....
Steve
64 year old gay man. Brachytherapy Radiation for Prostate Cancer Oct. 2010. Permanent ED Nov. 2012. Failed pills, pumps and injections. Happily implanted with AMS CX May 9th, 2013. Sex Rocks again! Thanks to everyone for such caring support.

GaryRN

Postby GaryRN » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:47 pm

It took me a couple of months to have an orgasm via masturbation. It was a squirt, but I good start.
Last week I had a giant orgasm and I felt like I could have filled a cup. At long last. Now my wife's vagina is still going under rehab, so we can have sex.
Hang in there. It takes about a year to get fully going again.
Thanks, Gary

see my blog at

www.victoryovererectiledysfunction.blogspot.com

Thanks, Gary

angelbob

Postby angelbob » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Thanks for all the responses guys. Today I saw my surgeon & he says the reason I am unable to have orgasm is that the head of the penis is getting very little blood. Its very much whiter & colder than the rest of my penis. He tried Muse pellet insertion in the penis with no result in getting blood flow. He gave me a prescription for 12 pellets. Went to pharmacy & its $800 for 12 insert pellets. I was flabbergasted so will call back & see if I have any other recourse other than spending $800 for 12 pellets that may not work like the one he tried. Does anyone have any other ideas on getting a restoration of good blood flow to the head. Its very white, limp & cold. The rest of the penis is hard as a rock but the head seems to be my problem for no possible orgasm. Please advise & Thanks, Bob

tankerman777

Postby tankerman777 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:32 pm

I would suggest you don't use any medication at all and just keep trying, consintrate on cuming you know think about your wildest fantasy you just have to be patiant and keep trying. Good luck to you. Nathan
I am 49 years old have suffered from ED all my life. I have used pills and injections, I have had enough of all of that. I went and got an implant AMS700CX 9/4/13 so far I have no regrets. I LOVE THIS THING IT IS GREAT NO MORE ED WHOOHOO!!!!!.

Dave92014

Postby Dave92014 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:52 pm

angelbob wrote:Thanks for all the responses guys. Today I saw my surgeon & he says the reason I am unable to have orgasm is that the head of the penis is getting very little blood. Its very much whiter & colder than the rest of my penis. He tried Muse pellet insertion in the penis with no result in getting blood flow. He gave me a prescription for 12 pellets. Went to pharmacy & its $800 for 12 insert pellets. I was flabbergasted so will call back & see if I have any other recourse other than spending $800 for 12 pellets that may not work like the one he tried. Does anyone have any other ideas on getting a restoration of good blood flow to the head. Its very white, limp & cold. The rest of the penis is hard as a rock but the head seems to be my problem for no possible orgasm. Please advise & Thanks, Bob

There are various over the counter supplements that are reputed to help your blood flow in general. None are "sure cures" but you might try them, and see if any help you. Do some Google searches on them to learn more about them. Some that I am aware of are:
nattokinase
ginkgo biloba
L-citrulline
pycnogenol
fish oil

If there is a doctor in your area that specializes in "Integrative Medicine", he/she would understand these supplements and probably more that I am not aware of. You can find such a doc at http://www.acamnet.org/

Dave
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

Return to “Implants”