Numb Penis ..request advice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
krishna

Numb Penis ..request advice

Postby krishna » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:40 am

Hello Gentlemen,
I'm here to ask specific questions regarding my Penis condition and a few questions regarding the Implants
I'm 33 yrs old and suffer from ED.. the ED was brought about due to self inflicted trauma to the Penis,at age 21
I have a mild curvature in my penis at abt a inch from the base,the curvature was towards the left side.

and 12 years ago,quite foolishly i tried to straighten the curvature using a bit of force by bending the penis towards the right side while Penis was fully erect during an masturbating session.... i felt tingling kind of pain and felt as if something was shrinking inside and my penis losing its strength
Ever since then i have suffered from ED and the symptoms are as follows

1)My Penis feels numb from the base where it attaches to the body upto 50% of the length.Irrespective of the Penis being flaccid or erect,i have no feeling like its connected to the body.During masturbation also i feel no sensations in the lower part of the Penis.
2)There is some sensation in the upper part of penis and full sensation in forehead
3) Iam not getting erections without masturbating.. and the erection lasts only as long as iam masturbating... that is both physically AND mentally stimulating myself.
4)the moment i stop either physical stimulation OR erotic thoughts.. then my Penis returns to flaccid stage very quickly.
5)the erection is also only 70% in length,girth and rigidity as compared to before(when i was normal).
6)when not having an erection,my Penis has a shrivelled look and looks like its withdrawing into the body.

I live in India and have consulted an Andrologist called Dr.Naveen Chandra Acharya in 2011 Novemeber ( http://www.hybiz.tv/Dr-Naveenchandra-Acharya-/155511 )

a doppler test was done and the results came back normal.there are no injuries/scar tissues

The andrologist didnt find any sign of physical damage from the test report... but informed me that sometimes the damage may not be visually found.. he deduced that its a penile fracture(or an injury mimicking a fracture) from my description of the trauma and the symptoms that i have been exhibiting I believe i have a severe venous leakage brought on by my trauma.

The andrologist injected me with PDE5,but no erection.He has suggested the Titan rightaway

So those are my issues... an erection thats only 70% or less (length,girth,strength)when stimulated and 20%(or less) without stimulation... and even then an numbness at the base... .. and an noticable lack of strength in erection

I had postponed the decision to get an implant by an year and been trying some traditional herbal therapies(nothing worked so far)

The andrologist felt that i may have damaged the dorsal nerves .. another Physician suspected some other nerve damage,yet another said it was cavernosal damage..... they have said,there is no treatment/cure for the numbness part of the problem

I'm requesting you Gentlemen to kindly give me any advice that you can..... iam aware that none of you are docs but i believe that all of you have been down this road and therefore your knowledge is of immense value

Thanks
krishna

inthezone

Re: Numb Penis ..request advice

Postby inthezone » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi Krishna,
I was into motorcycles all my life and had a few bad wrecks. While I'm not sure I had scar tissue causing ED, I know I took some direct hits over the years. The ultrasound didn't show anything for me either, except the .05cc test injection didn't cause an erection for the ultrasound.
First, I can say that this is a serious issue for men, especially a man in their 30's. I'm 39 now and just got my AMSLGX a few weeks ago. A psycho-therapist might help work you through your thoughts and help you agree on the right decision.
I moved around a lot for my job and didn't get the surgery until I knew I would be surrounded by family and friends for the recovery period. Emotionally, this is a big deal.
In fact, when my close guy-friend got one, that was when I knew I had to face my problem and follow his example.
And now, life looks much, much better!
AMS 700 LGX Feb 2013.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:37 pm

krishna wrote:The andrologist felt that i may have damaged the dorsal nerves .. another Physician suspected some other nerve damage,yet another said it was cavernosal damage..... they have said,there is no treatment/cure for the numbness part of the problem

Seems like you already have the answer ... nerve damage, tissue atrophy, and severe trauma ... an Implant would be the only solution. Be aware an Implant does not restore the numbness (nerve damage). It also unlikely that you will be restored to your size from younger years ... but you will be able to have an erection.

The general "rule-of-thumb" is to pull your flaccid penis straight out, as far as possible ... now look down, that is about the length size you will get from an erect Implant.

Keep us posted of your progress ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

krishna

Postby krishna » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:17 am

Hello,
Thanks for your support. I will definitely have a talk with the Andrologist regd the AMS700
I wish only that something could be done abt the nerve damage.
I wish there was something i could do to restore the sensations/feeling at the base :(

Thanks Friends
Krishna

Return to “Implants”