Jeffery Brady Or Billy Cordon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Copilot77

Jeffery Brady Or Billy Cordon

Postby Copilot77 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:17 pm

Hey guys so after calling the office of Jeffery Brady and Billy Cordon. Dr.Brady has spots for appointments in May. But it looks like Cordon only has the end of June.

Is there that much of a difference between these two surgeons?

Brady office said I could even do the surgery 2 weeks after the consult if that's the way I wanna go.

atul21

Re: Jeffery Brady Or Billy Cordon

Postby atul21 » Fri May 03, 2024 1:56 am

I got my surgery from Dr. Cordon and I am very satisfied. I don’t know much about Dr. Brady.

I was on a very tight schedule due to visa and insurance issues (my divorce was in progress and I was on my wife’s visa and insurance) but Dr. Cordon accommodated me by giving me an expedited appointment for consultation and then surgery appointment within 2 weeks. He told me he does surgery 3 days a week and sees many cancellations so he will be able to squeeze me in. I recommend you contact him directly on his social media. I used Instagram.

I chose him over others because he came on recommendation of Dr. Eid who was my original choice but he fell ill and I had to look for an alternative.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sat May 04, 2024 11:16 am

Haven't heard of Brady but have seen Dr. Cordon mentioned on this site many times before
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Copilot77

Postby Copilot77 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:28 am

atul21 wrote:I got my surgery from Dr. Cordon and I am very satisfied. I don’t know much about Dr. Brady.

I was on a very tight schedule due to visa and insurance issues (my divorce was in progress and I was on my wife’s visa and insurance) but Dr. Cordon accommodated me by giving me an expedited appointment for consultation and then surgery appointment within 2 weeks. He told me he does surgery 3 days a week and sees many cancellations so he will be able to squeeze me in. I recommend you contact him directly on his social media. I used Instagram.

I chose him over others because he came on recommendation of Dr. Eid who was my original choice but he fell ill and I had to look for an alternative.

Oh okay thanks .

I have an appointment with him for late June. I think he’ll have to see if the injections work for me even though they don’t to make sure I have bad ED . But it would be cool to get a surgery appointment that quick with the guy .

atul21

Postby atul21 » Tue May 07, 2024 12:41 am

Copilot77 wrote:
atul21 wrote:I got my surgery from Dr. Cordon and I am very satisfied. I don’t know much about Dr. Brady.

Oh okay thanks .

I have an appointment with him for late June. I think he’ll have to see if the injections work for me even though they don’t to make sure I have bad ED . But it would be cool to get a surgery appointment that quick with the guy .

Have you gotten a penile doppler test done? Once that is done, it will be sufficient to prove that you are a candidate for implant.
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:33 am

atul21 wrote:
Copilot77 wrote:

Oh okay thanks .

Have you gotten a penile doppler test done? Once that is done, it will be sufficient to prove that you are a candidate for implant.

I think you're worrying over nothing. My dr wasn't interested in knowing if I had tried everything. I answered his questions about oral pills. As I remember, I started to talk about injections & he didn't want to even discuss them. It was a non event, at least in my case. A doppler was not done or even mentioned either. Just play it by ear & let your dr lead you. He is the pro & will know what to write. He has seen hundreds if not thousands of men with ED.
This is why chosing a good implant dr is so important.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

MiddleAgedMiami

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Tue May 07, 2024 2:54 am

I had my procedure with Dr. Cordon. Just finished another night of successful sex. I highly recommend him. He’s a very highly skilled surgeon. His front office staff isn’t the best, but this is miami, so that’s baked into the cake unfortunately. But as far as skill goes, I’d recommend Dr. Cordon hands down. I had my procedure about 7 weeks ago, and I’m fucking people from before I had the surgery and they can’t even tell I’ve had anything done. He’s one of the best as far as I’m concerned.
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

Copilot77

Postby Copilot77 » Sat May 11, 2024 1:11 pm

What did you say to Mr.Cordon on instagram ?

atul21

Postby atul21 » Sun May 12, 2024 8:20 am

Copilot77 wrote:

What did you say to Mr.Cordon on instagram ?

I explained my urgency and the need for an expedited date of consultation and surgery to him. He was kind enough to accommodate. I did the same with Dr. Clavell who was also ready to give me an early date.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Mon May 13, 2024 10:28 am

I used Dr Cordone and have been very pleased. I have used my IPP a lot and zero complaints or issues.

He is realistic about the outcome, etc.

Before the surgery when I went in for a consult, I was leaving and jokingly said "I wanted the biggest you got."

He was "Oh no come back in the exam room, I don't want unhappy patients and you need to be realistic."

I wasn't treated like a number and he was realistic about the outcome.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Return to “Implants”