Photos posted on Only Fans

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rodsmen

Photos posted on Only Fans

Postby Rodsmen » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:11 am

Gentlemen,

I found the easiest way to post photos and videos that I have ever seen. No more reducing photo sizes or converting formats (even from raw originals) or reducing video sizes. I just got a "Creator's" account on Only Fans, which is free. It used to be a pain to get signed up with them, but they have made it extremely easy now.

I plan on making videos to demonstrate pumping and deflating, where the reservoir is, etc., and "in-use" videos to give guys confidence they really work. I am calling myself "Bionic Rod" to try to get as much visibility as possible that implants even exist, why you would want one, and how they work. I am hoping to collaborate with popular actors to gain more visibility. They can have any income from a collaboration. I'm in it because it's great to be able to help people in such a meaningful way. The guys that hear about it are thrilled, but they don't know the half of how much fun they will have.

Here are the most recent: https://onlyfans.com/1046781726/rodsmen

Best regards,
Kevin
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

HikerMan

Re: Photos posted on Only Fans

Postby HikerMan » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:12 pm

Rodsmen wrote:Gentlemen,

I found the easiest way to post photos and videos that I have ever seen. No more reducing photo sizes or converting formats (even from raw originals) or reducing video sizes. I just got a "Creator's" account on Only Fans, which is free. It used to be a pain to get signed up with them, but they have made it extremely easy now.

I plan on making videos to demonstrate pumping and deflating, where the reservoir is, etc., and "in-use" videos to give guys confidence they really work. I am calling myself "Bionic Rod" to try to get as much visibility as possible that implants even exist, why you would want one, and how they work. I am hoping to collaborate with popular actors to gain more visibility. They can have any income from a collaboration. I'm in it because it's great to be able to help people in such a meaningful way. The guys that hear about it are thrilled, but they don't know the half of how much fun they will have.

Here are the most recent: https://onlyfans.com/1046781726/rodsmen

Best regards,
Kevin

Thats badass!

Thank you!
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

Return to “Implants”