Four more days!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LetoMan

Four more days!

Postby LetoMan » Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:43 pm

Getting my implant on Thursday. Can’t tell you guys how much this forum has meant to me, would never have even thought this was possible without you.

My first time attempting sex at 16 years old, I tried three nights in a row with a very patient experienced older girl. And failed. Ever since I have lived with that constant fear of failure, even when loaded up on pills.

Once I get the green light in a few weeks, I’m gonna make up for lost time and fuck my way around the world!

Sure this place is great for information. But it’s also the only place where I feel comfortable telling anyone that this feels like the best week of my life. Other than all of you and me, only my doctor knows.

Thanks guys.
Born 1974. Venous leak ED my whole life. Pills helped, but hated the side effects and they worked less and less as I got older. Scheduled for AMS implant on 5/2/24. Grateful for the bionic brotherhood here that helped me make this decision.

HikerMan

Re: Four more days!

Postby HikerMan » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:42 pm

Congrats!

You will be one of us shortly.
Keep us posted.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

dentestes

Postby dentestes » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:51 pm

Am excited for you! I was a life long sufferer as well. Am about 10 months now since i got my implant and its a beast. Take your time with recovery and don't rush anything.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:06 pm

So sorry about your long term issue, hopefully you get the best possible outcome and wishing you all the best making up for lost time. I love my implant, thinking you will as well.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:56 pm

I am e cited for you and will welcome you to the bionic club!
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Dutchie

Postby Dutchie » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:00 am

Implanted 19 days ago, AMS LGX. Everything went very well. It feels so natural (except the pump in the sack). Had already several hand- and blowjobs. Amazing!
Dutch male born 1978. Post Finasteride Syndrome induced ED. LGX 21, 1rte, implanted 10th april 2024, Dr. Andrianne, CHU Liège.

LetoMan

Postby LetoMan » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:59 pm

Aargh! Surgery postponed. I feel deflated, no pun intended.

I’ve waited 34 years, I can make it a few more weeks. :)
Born 1974. Venous leak ED my whole life. Pills helped, but hated the side effects and they worked less and less as I got older. Scheduled for AMS implant on 5/2/24. Grateful for the bionic brotherhood here that helped me make this decision.

LetoMan

Postby LetoMan » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:40 pm

Rescheduled for the 21st of May. Three more weeks! I can make it.

When I started looking into this I didn’t quite realize just how much it would affect me psychologically. Now that the decision has been made and I am in process, I feel like I won’t be myself until the implant is complete.

I understand much better now how some people can feel the *need* for cosmetic surgery. And can really understand the emotions trans folks must feel when they are trying to make their bodies match their self-perception. That’s something of what I feel - after a lifetime of trying to force myself to accept that I was fine even though I had a limp dick, once I came to see myself as someone with a super dick, I can’t bear to not be that person any longer!

ED can fuck with your mind, man. Even without having had surgery yet, I gotta say to any guys who might be on the fence: do it! For the psychological reasons if nothing else. Get yourself to where you can be the man you once were or always wanted to be. Do not go gently into the night!

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:12 pm

Well said. The new you is just around the corner!! Keep us posted!!
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:09 pm

LetoMan wrote:Rescheduled for the 21st of May. Three more weeks! I can make it.

When I started looking into this I didn’t quite realize just how much it would affect me psychologically. Now that the decision has been made and I am in process, I feel like I won’t be myself until the implant is complete.

I understand much better now how some people can feel the *need* for cosmetic surgery. And can really understand the emotions trans folks must feel when they are trying to make their bodies match their self-perception. That’s something of what I feel - after a lifetime of trying to force myself to accept that I was fine even though I had a limp dick, once I came to see myself as someone with a super dick, I can’t bear to not be that person any longer!

ED can fuck with your mind, man. Even without having had surgery yet, I gotta say to any guys who might be on the fence: do it! For the psychological reasons if nothing else. Get yourself to where you can be the man you once were or always wanted to be. Do not go gently into the night!

"ED can fuck with your mind, man.'

Damn straight it can
I had a prostatectomy that completely shut me down but I only went the pills/shots scene very briefly before I got implanted.
The 6 months I was "down" REALLY screwed with my head.

We are men..... this thing is supposed to work.
Right???

God, I feel for you guys who've had to deal with this for a really long time.
Thank God this technology exists today.

I would have been in a psychiatrist office without it.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

Return to “Implants”