Boston Scientific wins FDA approval for penile prosthesis pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
atul21

Re: Boston Scientific wins FDA approval for penile prosthesis pump

Postby atul21 » Wed May 08, 2024 11:35 pm

LastHope wrote:IPP and reliability are like oil and water. When companies make efforts to marry those two, I applaud them.

Almost every second or third post of yours is running down the ipp. You may have had bad experiences with it, but don’t spread so much negativity here. Many men are very happy with their ipp and some with their malleable implants. An honest comparison between the two has been done many times but your constant negative feedback of ipp will discourage many others.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

LastHope

Re: Boston Scientific wins FDA approval for penile prosthesis pump

Postby LastHope » Thu May 09, 2024 4:56 am

atul21 wrote:
LastHope wrote:IPP and reliability are like oil and water. When companies make efforts to marry those two, I applaud them.

Almost every second or third post of yours is running down the ipp. You may have had bad experiences with it, but don’t spread so much negativity here. Many men are very happy with their ipp and some with their malleable implants. An honest comparison between the two has been done many times but your constant negative feedback of ipp will discourage many others.

Point well taken. I will not put down the IPP going forward. My apologies, brother. Thank you for your thoughtful reply that has touched my heart. You have a beautiful soul.

Return to “Implants”