Implant after 3 years

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Boatman678

Implant after 3 years

Postby Boatman678 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:03 am

Well, it has been 3 years now since my implant. I could not be happier. Looking back, I think I duffered the pills and shots for much too long. I had the AMG 700 cx implanted. Might have lost a slight bit of size but can’t really tell for sure. For the first 6 month to a year after implant I felt more urgency to urinate . That went away. It might have been for other reasons? Sex is great. I don’t have the anxiety that I used to have. It has made everything better in the sex department. Confidence about my manhood has improved a lot. Pumping up and deflating has become second nature. Going about my day , I can not feel the implant at all , feels natural. If I had any complaint at all I would say they sometimes the pump bulb and nuts get a bit squeezed in my underwear if I move wrong when getting in and out of my car or doing some movements , if I don’t keep everything positioned in my shorts. But not a big deal. If you need an implant , get it!

ams700xxx

Re: Implant after 3 years

Postby ams700xxx » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:34 am

Boatman678 wrote:Well, it has been 3 years now since my implant. I could not be happier. Looking back, I think I duffered the pills and shots for much too long. I had the AMG 700 cx implanted. Might have lost a slight bit of size but can’t really tell for sure. For the first 6 month to a year after implant I felt more urgency to urinate . That went away. It might have been for other reasons? Sex is great. I don’t have the anxiety that I used to have. It has made everything better in the sex department. Confidence about my manhood has improved a lot. Pumping up and deflating has become second nature. Going about my day , I can not feel the implant at all , feels natural. If I had any complaint at all I would say they sometimes the pump bulb and nuts get a bit squeezed in my underwear if I move wrong when getting in and out of my car or doing some movements , if I don’t keep everything positioned in my shorts. But not a big deal. If you need an implant , get it!

I'm so excited to read your experience, really encouraging to hear. I need an implant too
fit guy from Europe, back surgery surviver, suffering a bad vl, using shots. Considering to go ipp ams 700 surgery in the future...

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:44 am

I totally agree with what Boatman678 said in his post. My implant has been awesome as much as it took me a bit longer than most to heal up. 4+ years and sex has been better than what pills or injections did for me.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 pm

I’m a few weeks shy of two years and all is well!! Loving my bionic toy!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

newhope

Postby newhope » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:00 am

Boatman678 wrote:Well, it has been 3 years now since my implant. I could not be happier. Looking back, I think I duffered the pills and shots for much too long. I had the AMG 700 cx implanted. Might have lost a slight bit of size but can’t really tell for sure. For the first 6 month to a year after implant I felt more urgency to urinate . That went away. It might have been for other reasons? Sex is great. I don’t have the anxiety that I used to have. It has made everything better in the sex department. Confidence about my manhood has improved a lot. Pumping up and deflating has become second nature. Going about my day , I can not feel the implant at all , feels natural. If I had any complaint at all I would say they sometimes the pump bulb and nuts get a bit squeezed in my underwear if I move wrong when getting in and out of my car or doing some movements , if I don’t keep everything positioned in my shorts. But not a big deal. If you need an implant , get it!

update your signature with implant details

link here: ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=signature
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Return to “Implants”