finally tomorrow the big day!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Simoxxx

finally tomorrow the big day!

Postby Simoxxx » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:12 am

today I am one day before the surgery, a thousand questions and fears pervade my mind (how will the surgery go? will everything be okay? will it be painful? will I keep the size?), but another part of me is excited and can't see time to leave the operating room to finally say goodbye to the erectile dysfunction that has plagued me for years. I cross my fingers and you do it for me too :P . I will keep you updated on my journey. Soon!
47 years old, I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for about 24 years due to a serious venous leak. i used VED with cock ring but not entirely satisfactory. Implanted 26 April AMS LGX 18 cm by Dottor Andrea Cocci

wilsonmill

Re: finally tomorrow the big day!

Postby wilsonmill » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:25 am

Good luck, do you know what type you are getting and who is your Dr.?
Age 63, diabetic , heart disease, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital, Dr Lentz

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:28 am

Good luck, you'll be fine.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:32 am

Good Luck! Best thing I ever did. You got this!
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

Simoxxx

Postby Simoxxx » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:49 am

[quote="wilsonmill"]Good luck, do you know what type you are getting and who is your Dr.?[/quote

Doctor Andrea Cocci will install ams lgx on me in the Columbus private clinic in Milan.
47 years old, I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for about 24 years due to a serious venous leak. i used VED with cock ring but not entirely satisfactory. Implanted 26 April AMS LGX 18 cm by Dottor Andrea Cocci

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:03 am

Thanks and good luck, seems like quite a few more are installing the AMS recently by what I have been reading. Good luck again!
Age 63, diabetic , heart disease, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital, Dr Lentz

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:14 am

The operation should go OK. Everything will be straight forward.. The operation...OK. The healing process...OK. The Pump / Cycle.....That's when the shyt will hit the fan. Get as much info and doctor support before hand about this Pump / Cycle. My surgery went well and the process was good. But when I got to the Pump / Cycle, that's when the whole thing stopped. One the Pump will be as hard as hell. The Pump will feel like a hard ass rock or marble. Can't squeeze or pump the damn thing. It's useless at this point. So please use caution and be aware of this. Everything you read or see, nothing mentions the difficulties about this impossible process. Right now, I have an Implant that is useless to use. If I had known this difficulty before hand, I would have continued the use the VED. Yes, the VED was mechanical, but it worked. More than I can say about this Implant. Just my thoughts.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:38 am

As big dog says the pump can be hard at first. It has been mentioned by a bunch here on FT. At first I had to use two hands and experimented with lots of different grips to get the pumps in. At first I could only get 3-4 but it builds as things break in and it all gets softer. As young as you are you hopefully won’t have problems with this, just get as many as you can and keep at it. Time will tell. I’ve had mine for almost two years and have really been enjoying it!!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Dutchie

Postby Dutchie » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:18 am

Hi bro,

Got an AMS LGX 2 weeks ago. Minimal swelling and bruising. It looks so natural, like I don't have an implant. But pump is there in the sack. Pain is doable. Till now I didn't have a second regret. No thoughts like "what the fuck have I done". For me now semi-erect pumped looked much like my former semi-erect. So erect size probably the same I hope.

Stay in bed the first days and enjoy not having to work. Give yourself just positive thoughts. Enjoy some movies and good food. Good luck!
Dutch male born 1978. Post Finasteride Syndrome induced ED. LGX 21, 1rte, implanted 10th april 2024, Dr. Andrianne, CHU Liège.

jwdetails

Postby jwdetails » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:47 pm

hang in there - all normal thoughts and emotions.

the minor discomfort you have now, is an investment in having great quality erections moving forward. It will all be alright.
62 year old with 37 year old wife, ED+PD got Coloplast Titan 22 cm no RTE in 2019 with Dr. Irwin Goldstein => pump failure, now revised with plaque excision/tunical expansion to Coloplast Titan 26 no RTE in 2022 by Dr. Darshan Patel. :D

Return to “Implants”