Tactra Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cernfan

Tactra Malleable

Postby Cernfan » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:19 pm

Are there any men out there with Tactra Malleable implants?

I have been reading about the pros and cons and would like to hear it straight from the horses mouth (so to speak).

The benefits are that they are VERY rigid for intercourse AND the failure rate is extremely low.

The cons are that they are hard to conceal since your penis is constantly in the erect state (one loses the ability to be naturally flaccid)

Sensation is supposed to be unchanged. Infection rates are very low, almost 1%.

What do people think?

ready2go

Re: Tactra Malleable

Postby ready2go » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:39 pm

i had the tactra implanted on the 18 of march . It is very rigid ,there is nothing semi-rigid about it . there was very little pain after the surgery . i wouldn't call it pain at all .more like discomfort . With the glans being sensitive with pressure on them . Now past the one-month mark, that sensitivity has abated to nearly gone .
Concealment isn't really an issue with cargo shorts . and then somewhat when i wear swim trunks .its not like I'm walking around with a boner sticking straight out . [ if you are from Europe and wear women's panties aka speedos to swim , that you can forget about ever wearing again.] i now live on a island in the Philippines and go to the beach at least once a day if not twice in swim trunks
im 6.5 inches when i have the erection pointed straight out ,but when i push it down its less, so it isn't very noticeable . at first with swim trunks walking on the beach i would ball up a small hand towel and put in the pocket next to were my penis was laying to take away from the glans poking out a little .
but my one complaint is I went from a 6-inch girth to 5 . that's a big difference
i had intended to get the rigi10 but took the indian doctor's recommendation to get the tactra [ im sure he is being paid extra to use the tactra]. He gave me the largest one with 13 mm rods , the rigi10 has 14mm and i now regret not getting the rigi10 for the extra girth .
i suspect that some of the girth loss is due to how its implanted . as i have padding at the bottom half and so more girth .while at the top its just hard and thinner .
i did see a post online that no one anywhere has mentioned that the cavernosum could be left intact with the proper procedure . but i dont think anyone performing the implants cares about that .
anyways if you're over 5 inches in girth i would go with the rigi10 .either way personally i wouldn't worry about hiding your implant . it wont break and recovery is a breeze .

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:00 pm

ready2go wrote:i had the tactra implanted on the 18 of march . It is very rigid ,there is nothing semi-rigid about it . there was very little pain after the surgery . i wouldn't call it pain at all .more like discomfort . With the glans being sensitive with pressure on them . Now past the one-month mark, that sensitivity has abated to nearly gone .
Concealment isn't really an issue with cargo shorts . and then somewhat when i wear swim trunks .its not like I'm walking around with a boner sticking straight out . [ if you are from Europe and wear women's panties aka speedos to swim , that you can forget about ever wearing again.] i now live on a island in the Philippines and go to the beach at least once a day if not twice in swim trunks
im 6.5 inches when i have the erection pointed straight out ,but when i push it down its less, so it isn't very noticeable . at first with swim trunks walking on the beach i would ball up a small hand towel and put in the pocket next to were my penis was laying to take away from the glans poking out a little .
but my one complaint is I went from a 6-inch girth to 5 . that's a big difference
i had intended to get the rigi10 but took the indian doctor's recommendation to get the tactra [ im sure he is being paid extra to use the tactra]. He gave me the largest one with 13 mm rods , the rigi10 has 14mm and i now regret not getting the rigi10 for the extra girth .
i suspect that some of the girth loss is due to how its implanted . as i have padding at the bottom half and so more girth .while at the top its just hard and thinner .
i did see a post online that no one anywhere has mentioned that the cavernosum could be left intact with the proper procedure . but i dont think anyone performing the implants cares about that .
anyways if you're over 5 inches in girth i would go with the rigi10 .either way personally i wouldn't worry about hiding your implant . it wont break and recovery is a breeze .

If you had opted for the 14mm option from Rigicon, you'd be 2mm wider in girth. Is a 2mm difference in diameter a significant loss in the girth department? Personally, I'd go for Tactra's steel reinforcements if concealability isn't a concern. Some folks complain that it doesn't bend and stay at a 90-degree angle. How do you address that problem?

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:04 pm

Cernfan wrote:Are there any men out there with Tactra Malleable implants?

I have been reading about the pros and cons and would like to hear it straight from the horses mouth (so to speak).

The benefits are that they are VERY rigid for intercourse AND the failure rate is extremely low.

The cons are that they are hard to conceal since your penis is constantly in the erect state (one loses the ability to be naturally flaccid)

Sensation is supposed to be unchanged. Infection rates are very low, almost 1%.

What do people think?

Tactra is the MOST rigid Malleable in the market today. Nitinol is a fantastic alloy and Tactra uses that in its core. People do bitch a lot about the lack of memory after bending the Tactra.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:46 am

If you had opted for the 14mm option from Rigicon, you'd be 2mm wider in girth. Is a 2mm difference in diameter a significant loss in the girth department? Personally, I'd go for Tactra's steel reinforcements if concealability isn't a concern. Some folks complain that it doesn't bend and stay at a 90-degree angle. How do you address that problem?[/quote]

it bends and did so from day one . it lays to the down to the left by itself so i went with that position .with the result of the girth i have done the math with a straight line of 26 mm to its circumference compared to a line of 28mm [14mmx 2] the 14mm rod would give 1/4 inch more girth .

then there is this
"To preserve as much of the corpora cavernosa as possible, it is important to minimize the use or not use of dilators during the penile prosthesis implantation process. The use of dilators to perform prosthesis implants harms the corpora cavernosa, which can result in loss of residual penile filling quality.

The conservation of the cavernous bodies as possible is essential so that the patient can enjoy the residual penile filling that he had before the implantation of the prosthesis. For this preservation, instead of inserting the penile prosthesis in the middle of the penis, it is necessary to make a separation between the cavernous bodies and the tunica albuginea where the prosthesis is implanted.

Thus, when the patient has a cerebral erotization and penile vasodilation, he will be able to enjoy the filling and heating of the penis closer than he was able to before undergoing an implantation process."

so i suspect some girth was lost due to the technique used to implant the rods . there is a member here that had 7 inch girth before and after a malleable with 13mm rods . and i have "padding" more girth at the bottom half of the shaft . so i think the cavernous on the top half was damaged so not to provide any girth there as noted in that article .
even so i could have paid for a ipp and choose not too and still wouldn't go that route. i am looking into fat fillers for girth in neighboring Thailand ,even if for my own personal satisfaction .

two 13 mm rods ,26 mm across . circumfernce is '2x3.14x13 equals 81.68 mm or 3.21 inch circumference . the same with 14 mm rods is 87.92 mm or 3.46 inches .
a difference of .25 a inch .
and what ever the surrounding penis adds to that . and yes with hind site seeing both implants in person i would go the the rigi10 .

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:32 am

ready2go wrote:If you had opted for the 14mm option from Rigicon, you'd be 2mm wider in girth. Is a 2mm difference in diameter a significant loss in the girth department? Personally, I'd go for Tactra's steel reinforcements if concealability isn't a concern. Some folks complain that it doesn't bend and stay at a 90-degree angle. How do you address that problem?

it bends and did so from day one . it lays to the down to the left by itself so i went with that position .with the result of the girth i have done the math with a straight line of 26 mm to its circumference compared to a line of 28mm [14mmx 2] the 14mm rod would give 1/4 inch more girth .

then there is this
"To preserve as much of the corpora cavernosa as possible, it is important to minimize the use or not use of dilators during the penile prosthesis implantation process. The use of dilators to perform prosthesis implants harms the corpora cavernosa, which can result in loss of residual penile filling quality.

The conservation of the cavernous bodies as possible is essential so that the patient can enjoy the residual penile filling that he had before the implantation of the prosthesis. For this preservation, instead of inserting the penile prosthesis in the middle of the penis, it is necessary to make a separation between the cavernous bodies and the tunica albuginea where the prosthesis is implanted.

Thus, when the patient has a cerebral erotization and penile vasodilation, he will be able to enjoy the filling and heating of the penis closer than he was able to before undergoing an implantation process."

so i suspect some girth was lost due to the technique used to implant the rods . there is a member here that had 7 inch girth before and after a malleable with 13mm rods . and i have "padding" more girth at the bottom half of the shaft . so i think the cavernous on the top half was damaged so not to provide any girth there as noted in that article .
even so i could have paid for a ipp and choose not too and still wouldn't go that route. i am looking into fat fillers for girth in neighboring Thailand ,even if for my own personal satisfaction .

two 13 mm rods ,26 mm across . circumfernce is '2x3.14x13 equals 81.68 mm or 3.21 inch circumference . the same with 14 mm rods is 87.92 mm or 3.46 inches .
a difference of .25 a inch .
and what ever the surrounding penis adds to that . and yes with hind site seeing both implants in person i would go the the rigi10 .[/quote]

Good points.
I'm coming to learn to that Tactra has the greatest axial rigidity. Parts cycled from 0 to 90 bend and even with 100,000 operating cycles, it didn't show any mechanical failure. Rigi10 was only tested for 50,000 operating cycles.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:11 am

I have a rigicon .. 50,000 cycles might be more then I will live long enough to do ... lol .. Dr. told me to pull it up ..left ..right ..back down each time I take a shower. Not sure of the reasoning unless it is to keep the rods from pressing the same place all the time ...

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:47 pm

easymoney wrote:I have a rigicon .. 50,000 cycles might be more then I will live long enough to do ... lol .. Dr. told me to pull it up ..left ..right ..back down each time I take a shower. Not sure of the reasoning unless it is to keep the rods from pressing the same place all the time ...

Easymoney,
Thanks for sharing that tip! For how many months does he recommend doing that? We should have our Malleable cycling like the inflatable guys! Lol

Do you have to do any bending while urinating or while sitting on the toilet seat? I'm trying to come up with the number of bending I would do in a month!

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:33 pm

Good question but I have been doing it each time I take a shower for the past month or so. Can't hurt and since he is the penis god when it comes to penises I'll listen to him.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:32 pm

easymoney wrote:I have a rigicon .. 50,000 cycles might be more then I will live long enough to do ... lol .. Dr. told me to pull it up ..left ..right ..back down each time I take a shower. Not sure of the reasoning unless it is to keep the rods from pressing the same place all the time ...

that sounds like a good idea . i sleep with mine upright , and do pull it up when i shower.

Return to “Implants”