Tactra Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LastHope

Re: Tactra Malleable

Postby LastHope » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:36 am

easymoney wrote:Good question but I have been doing it each time I take a shower for the past month or so. Can't hurt and since he is the penis god when it comes to penises I'll listen to him.

Penis god..hahaha, and I heard that he's the one and only malleable god in the USA!

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:57 am

Yep that is what I have heard him referred as, and my friend who has been going to him for a botched surgery done by dr. Frankenstein in sarasota. Dr. carrion did his original implant, but when he needed a revision he did not want to drive so far to get it. So he let his uro dr. send him to a dr. that was supposed to be good. Botched it so bad carrion is unsure if he can do much to help him it has been almost 6 months waiting for things to heal after taking out the implant.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:07 am

easymoney wrote:Yep that is what I have heard him referred as, and my friend who has been going to him for a botched surgery done by dr. Frankenstein in sarasota. Dr. carrion did his original implant, but when he needed a revision he did not want to drive so far to get it. So he let his uro dr. send him to a dr. that was supposed to be good. Botched it so bad carrion is unsure if he can do much to help him it has been almost 6 months waiting for things to heal after taking out the implant.

Good thing his name was Frankenstein...
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:32 am

That is pretty close to his real name .. Don't want to out him and get sued.

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:25 pm

easymoney wrote:That is pretty close to his real name .. Don't want to out him and get sued.

so your penis gets bigger with arousal?

GJourney

Postby GJourney » Thu May 02, 2024 6:55 pm

EasyMoney and Last Hope,
LastHope posted "then there is this
"To preserve as much of the corpora cavernosa as possible, it is important to minimize the use or not use of dilators during the penile prosthesis implantation process. The use of dilators to perform prosthesis implants harms the corpora cavernosa, which can result in loss of residual penile filling quality.

The conservation of the cavernous bodies as possible is essential so that the patient can enjoy the residual penile filling that he had before the implantation of the prosthesis. For this preservation, instead of inserting the penile prosthesis in the middle of the penis, it is necessary to make a separation between the cavernous bodies and the tunica albuginea where the prosthesis is implanted."

I'm new here and considering the Rigicon malleable. Do you know if there is a doctor mentioned who performs this method? Or is it normal for all malleable docs to do this?
Thank you in advance!
GJourney
GJourney
Considering Trimix or implant. Prostatectomy in 2022 for cancer.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Thu May 02, 2024 11:31 pm

Not that many dr's do the mallabbles .. Dr. Carrion in Tampa is the leading implanter of the mallabble implants in the country and he only does about 50 a year out of the over 300 implants a year he does. I have had a rigicon since 6-2023 if you have any questons.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Fri May 03, 2024 4:57 am

GJourney wrote:EasyMoney and Last Hope,
LastHope posted "then there is this
"To preserve as much of the corpora cavernosa as possible, it is important to minimize the use or not use of dilators during the penile prosthesis implantation process. The use of dilators to perform prosthesis implants harms the corpora cavernosa, which can result in loss of residual penile filling quality.

The conservation of the cavernous bodies as possible is essential so that the patient can enjoy the residual penile filling that he had before the implantation of the prosthesis. For this preservation, instead of inserting the penile prosthesis in the middle of the penis, it is necessary to make a separation between the cavernous bodies and the tunica albuginea where the prosthesis is implanted."

I'm new here and considering the Rigicon malleable. Do you know if there is a doctor mentioned who performs this method? Or is it normal for all malleable docs to do this?
Thank you in advance!
GJourney

Just wanted to share something I learnt after consulting with multiple high-volume surgeons. It's nice to have a favorite brand of malleable implant, but what's more important is whether your chosen surgeon has a lot of experience implanting that specific brand. This criterion is more important than having a favorite brand as a general principle.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Fri May 03, 2024 8:53 am

Yes I agree I think your doctor's experience with the brand implants he uses is quite important. Like I said he told me he does about 50 mallabbles a year but over 300 implants a year altogether. I'm sure he uses other brands but I know for a fact he does not care for the tactra .. he used to like the spectra from the same company but not the tactra. He told me if I had a tactra with the same size rods I have 13mm that I would not hardly be able to bend it.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Fri May 03, 2024 9:59 am

easymoney wrote:Yes I agree I think your doctor's experience with the brand implants he uses is quite important. Like I said he told me he does about 50 mallabbles a year but over 300 implants a year altogether. I'm sure he uses other brands but I know for a fact he does not care for the tactra .. he used to like the spectra from the same company but not the tactra. He told me if I had a tactra with the same size rods I have 13mm that I would not hardly be able to bend it.

Valid points, easymoney. If someone is unable to travel to a specific high-volume surgeon and can only see a high-volume one in their hometown, I believe it's crucial to be implanted with the brand the surgeon has extensive experience with. I wouldn't want to be the first or even second Rigi10 or Tactra patient in their career.

Regarding Tactra, it's evident that there's an issue, whether it's due to poor quality control or poor engineering. I'm surprised by the lack of attention from the marketing department as well. Testing it manually is straightforward; no sophisticated tools are required to assess its bendability or malleability.

Return to “Implants”