A clear dimostration of a Penile Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ready2go

Re: A clear dimostration of a Penile Implant

Postby ready2go » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:28 pm

"Even if the malleables were free in the USA? Many American men would still opt for an inflatable. They want an implant that works like their original penis. A malleable only mimics half of their original penis functions. "

how ironic . Because if ipp's were free i wouldn't choose one . the malleable i got cost $3500 .the ipp i could have got and could afford would have been $8500 . i do not now or ever want all that hardware in my body . and then have to possibly have it repaired. and more than once at that ? hard pass.
plus the only thing my malleable implant does not do that a ipp does is go soft and have to be pumped up and deflated . i wouldn't call those characteristics bragging rights.

LastHope

Re: A clear dimostration of a Penile Implant

Postby LastHope » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:32 pm

"That is not the fault of IPP's".

Good luck, and may the father's sponsored IPP live long, even if the odds of breaking down all the time are like Fiat Chrysler automobiles, with revision rates at 21% at 5 years, 31% at 10 years, and 40% at 15 years. A fun Russian roulette on one's member. Surgery after surgery on the frail body as one gets older, with increased odds of getting infected with every revision. May the father notice that toll on his son's body. May the size not decrease with infection, and here comes the reliable malleable as a salvage, and in three months, back to the IPP revision toll and infection with cylinder downsizing disappointments. May the father notice that on his son, stating that it's still not the IPP's fault.

Return to “Implants”