22-year-old status update - My Implant plan of action

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Copilot77

22-year-old status update - My Implant plan of action

Postby Copilot77 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 pm

So hey guys after an injury during sex when I was 16 . ED has taken a massive toll on my life . I was naive and never saw a doctor for treatment after it happened. And I slowly lost all erectile ability basically to maintain and keep an erection at all. This affected my life before I even consciously knew what was happening . And after my fair share of hookup horror stories with hott girls . This left me feeling depressed and with PTSD to seeing them disappointed because of my dick . No relationship would ever work out for me. Bringing me to a rock bottom point for many years of my life.

But it’s a new day , a new year , a new month ! So I try not to blame myself to much for what happened in the past . But it’s so difficult I’d do anything to get my old dick back .

This website has helped me immensely I truly don’t know what I would do without you guys & the insightful support from all of you .

I’m down here in Florida and found a health insurance plan that will allow me to see Billy Cordon for my issues . And I would possibly only have to pay $3000 out of pocket!!!

It’s feel like a holiday !! I’m super excited to say the least.

Because I’m making progress towards my goal of getting the implant .

I’m a happy guy just trying to keep positive vibes around my whole situation.

But yeah just wanted to share that with y’all.

Sincerely ,
Copilot ✈️

HikerMan

Re: 22-year-old status update - My Implant plan of action

Postby HikerMan » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:04 pm

Excellent post.
You have a great attitude and outlook.

More people "sit on the fence" for years or decades and suffer, you are taking positive steps to rectify
it.
Thats a winners mindset.

Respect to you.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:20 pm

Have you tried everything else possible? Nothing is better than a blood filled dick.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:10 am

oldbeek wrote:Have you tried everything else possible? Nothing is better than a blood filled dick.

If you keep a blood filled dick filled for 45 seconds on a good day, and even with vigorous (almost superhuman) levels of stimulation that wonderful blood filled dick goes soft, I say fuck it.

The young man got injured at 16. He’s now 22. I suspect he’s seen a doctor in the interim. No insurance plan is going to automatically say implant unless other remedies have proven ineffective or undesirable.

I went on injections before there were any pills on the market. Mid 80s. I was 30 or 31.I used both pills and shots together for a good many years. The sex was better than no sex at all but sometimes not by very much.

I got implanted at age 63. Everything worked out—-by the time I got my implant a lot of the bugs had been worked out and in my case there was nothing to the surgery, just soreness and bruising.

Took a while for the length to return but it all did. Due to my implant and the way I’m built I list a little bit of girth but I’m past 5 1/2” in circumference so we’re not dealing with a pencil dick.

My advice, regardless of age….is nothing beats a functional dick. Whether that erection is due to Mother Nature or medical innovation. I would have loved this implant in my 30s, of course they were still basically experimental/on the drawing board.

Good luck to the original poster. My advice is git r done. You’ll have 3 weeks of WTF have I done then you start to realize you have superpowers. Keep us posted on your recovery.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

MiddleAgedMiami

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:15 am

Copilot77 wrote:So hey guys after an injury during sex when I was 16 . ED has taken a massive toll on my life . I was naive and never saw a doctor for treatment after it happened. And I slowly lost all erectile ability basically to maintain and keep an erection at all. This affected my life before I even consciously knew what was happening . And after my fair share of hookup horror stories with hott girls . This left me feeling depressed and with PTSD to seeing them disappointed because of my dick . No relationship would ever work out for me. Bringing me to a rock bottom point for many years of my life.

But it’s a new day , a new year , a new month ! So I try not to blame myself to much for what happened in the past . But it’s so difficult I’d do anything to get my old dick back .

This website has helped me immensely I truly don’t know what I would do without you guys & the insightful support from all of you .

I’m down here in Florida and found a health insurance plan that will allow me to see Billy Cordon for my issues . And I would possibly only have to pay $3000 out of pocket!!!

Sincerely ,
Copilot ✈️

Good luck to you! I had my procedure with Dr. Cordon and I highly recommend him. He’s very skilled. I’m 5 weeks out and my dick functions very nicely with the implant. Feel free to private message with any questions you may have. You can also track my journey at my journal listed below in my signature line.

BTW, my dick feels every bit as good as before, and as far as blood-filled goes, my glans and all other parts of my dick still get plenty of blood, shaft even turns pink/reddish when highly aroused. I’m very pleasantly surprised by just how natural my result is.
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

Copilot77

Postby Copilot77 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:10 am

MiddleAgedMiami wrote:
Copilot77 wrote:So hey guys after an injury during sex when I was 16 . ED has taken a massive toll on my life . I was naive and never saw a doctor for treatment after it happened. And I slowly lost all erectile ability basically to maintain and keep an erection at all. This affected my life before I even consciously knew what was happening . And after my fair share of hookup horror stories with hott girls . This left me feeling depressed and with PTSD to seeing them disappointed because of my dick . No relationship would ever work out for me. Bringing me to a rock bottom point for many years of my life.

Sincerely ,
Copilot ✈️

Good luck to you! I had my procedure with Dr. Cordon and I highly recommend him. He’s very skilled. I’m 5 weeks out and my dick functions very nicely with the implant. Feel free to private message with any questions you may have. You can also track my journey at my journal listed below in my signature line.

BTW, my dick feels every bit as good as before, and as far as blood-filled goes, my glans and all other parts of my dick still get plenty of blood, shaft even turns pink/reddish when highly aroused. I’m very pleasantly surprised by just how natural my result is.

Wow appreciate that!

I read your journal your recovery looks nice.

How were you able to get such a low deductible if I don't mind asking?

And an issue I'm worried about is ever since the injury basically the head of my penis doesn't get hard at all. But it kind of fills out with the rest of the dick if that makes sense. So I'm not sure if I get the implant they can put the cylinders forwards the tip to make it harder. Because I'm really trying to take some chicks to pound town.

Another issue if I had is flaccid pain after the injury, and I've noticed I can't hold my urine very well. I know if the urethra is messed up they have to fix it first before the implant surgery. So crossing my fingers that there aren't any issues with that and it's something nerve-related.

MiddleAgedMiami

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 am

Copilot77 wrote:
MiddleAgedMiami wrote:

Sincerely ,
Copilot ✈️

Wow appreciate that!

And an issue I'm worried about is ever since the injury basically the head of my penis doesn't get hard at all. But it kind of fills out with the rest of the dick if that makes sense. So I'm not sure if I get the implant they can put the cylinders forwards the tip to make it harder. Because I'm really trying to take some chicks to pound town.

Another issue if I had is flaccid pain after the injury, and I've noticed I can't hold my urine very well. I know if the urethra is messed up they have to fix it first before the implant surgery. So crossing my fingers that there aren't any issues with that and it's something nerve-related.

In terms of deductible, my overall deductible is $1,000 on my health plan, so I had already met most of it by the time of the surgery, so what I paid was what was left over.

In terms of glans engorgement, the implant does not effect that part of your penis. If your glans can get filled out now, it will be the same after surgery. Since you say it fills out with the rest of your penis, I’m guessing that once you don’t have to worry about keeping blood flow to your penis, you’ll get engorgement when stimulated/turned on.

In terms of your other issues, Dr. Cordon will be able to assess you and handle your needs. He does reconstructive procedures too.
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

Copilot77

Postby Copilot77 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:45 am

MiddleAgedMiami wrote:
Copilot77 wrote:
MiddleAgedMiami wrote:

Wow appreciate that!

In terms of deductible, my overall deductible is $1,000 on my health plan, so I had already met most of it by the time of the surgery, so what I paid was what was left over.

In terms of glans engorgement, the implant does not effect that part of your penis. If your glans can get filled out now, it will be the same after surgery. Since you say it fills out with the rest of your penis, I’m guessing that once you don’t have to worry about keeping blood flow to your penis, you’ll get engorgement when stimulated/turned on.

In terms of your other issues, Dr. Cordon will be able to assess you and handle your needs. He does reconstructive procedures too.

Thanks

Return to “Implants”