When is safe to exercise after malleable implant surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rufian

When is safe to exercise after malleable implant surgery?

Postby Rufian » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:24 pm

That's the only thing I don't like about surgeries, you're supposed to stop exercise for a while. Last time, I had liposuction and gyno surgery on my chest, so I stopped lifting for 1 month to be safe and lost decent muscle size lol but that's different as liposuction causes great swelling in a large area like the chest

Since malleable is only rods in the penis, what's the recommendation. I know is 6 weeks for sex, but for light dumbbell exercise should be sooner? Maybe 2 weeks?

I don't see how much dumbbell work could potentially affect anything at 2 weeks

Only concern is could potentially open an incision but thats impossible i dont see how that would happen lol

easymoney

Re: When is safe to exercise after malleable implant surgery?

Postby easymoney » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:29 pm

That's why your gym instructor does not do implants and your dr. does. My bet is if you contact his office you'll get the correct answer ... lol .. I have a mallabble also but don't exercise so never had to find out the answer but if you do please share it ..

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:41 pm

Rufian wrote:That's the only thing I don't like about surgeries, you're supposed to stop exercise for a while. Last time, I had liposuction and gyno surgery on my chest, so I stopped lifting for 1 month to be safe and lost decent muscle size lol but that's different as liposuction causes great swelling in a large area like the chest

Since malleable is only rods in the penis, what's the recommendation. I know is 6 weeks for sex, but for light dumbbell exercise should be sooner? Maybe 2 weeks?

I don't see how much dumbbell work could potentially affect anything at 2 weeks

Only concern is could potentially open an incision but thats impossible i dont see how that would happen lol

my doctor said 1 month without exercise, and swimming. that's tough for me. i like to ride a bike 10 to 15 miles every other day and i live on a tropical island where my routine is to go in the water at least in the afternoon and kick back afterwards at a little resort for a fruit shake and or rum .
i was on antibiotics over a week for an insect bite that got infected before the implant and then the same antibiotics after for 4 weeks .so that should kill any chance of infection.
the incision looked good from the start, so at 3 weeks I went in the salt water . And had no issues .
Biking , i thought ; how can that affect the implant ? My legs going up and down . i dont see that putting pressure on anything to do with the implant .
so I'm off on some rides . anyways sitting on the seat of the bike did put pressure on the rods that go ino the body behind the balls . And i started to feel that. on the last ride i shifted my weight from one side to the other to keep the pressure off.so im giving the bike riding a break . and miss it . but now im considering going to the local gym and doing upper body work outs .
i see no issues with that . Actually i have been doing pushups ,arm curls , etc at home after the 3rd week period .

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:31 am

I'd gladly give you the clearance after your surgery for a reasonable fee, but it's probably wiser to let your surgeon handle it and give you the clearance. After all, we're all unique specimens here! :D

Mike1987a

Postby Mike1987a » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:17 pm

Good evening, I would like to ask after 4-5 months from the implantation, should I still be afraid of a simple virus during the season, I do not have any health problems

Return to “Implants”