Orgasms after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
8characters

Orgasms after implant

Postby 8characters » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:51 am

I got a Coloplast Titan implant 8 weeks ago. It inflates fine and we started having intercourse at 4 weeks. However, I haven’t been able to have an orgasm yet. Everything feels different and not as sensitive. Using a vibrator is now painful because of interaction with the cylinders.
Any advice?
ED for decades. Tried everything. Finally got an implant (Titan Coloplast implanted in Feb 2024 by Dr. Kelli Gross). Still working out the kinks—literally.

Rider1400

Re: Orgasms after implant

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:07 am

Very simulator what I went thru. The general consensus with this is that there’s a lot of nerves that got irritated and are inflamed.implant surgery is still a serious surgery and your very early in the game! This causes a lack of sensitivity which makes it difficult to cum. I also feel like all the pumping and bending I did also kept things irritated. I used a VED twice daily for 30 minutes pumping and letting off throughout the 30 minutes and did this for two months prior to surgery. I know this caused me some loss of sensation. The good news is it should mostly come back over time. I’m 23 months out from my implant and probably 75% back to my sensitivity level prior to implant and VED use. Don’t know your journey but I used injections for about 16 months prior to implant and had several situations where I got too much juice and went around 4 hours with a rock hard dick! These particular times I definitely did some damage as it was difficult to feel a lot the next few weeks afterwords . I’m sure several of these situations have occurred with you and the good news is that some if not most will come back, just give it time and enjoy the fully adjustable rock hard dick you can get on demand!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:03 pm

Look up my post titled " It's starting to cum easily " Its all about this topic and others chimed in about their own experiences post implant. I think you'll find it helpful.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Mrprime

Postby Mrprime » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:46 am

8characters wrote:I got a Coloplast Titan implant 8 weeks ago. It inflates fine and we started having intercourse at 4 weeks. However, I haven’t been able to have an orgasm yet. Everything feels different and not as sensitive. Using a vibrator is now painful because of interaction with the cylinders.
Any advice?

take your time..it took me 4 months for pain to get down to level 3 at full inflate..im a grower so my whole look changed,,i got weird pains even last month month 5...it feels fake at first having tubes...it feels close to normal for me but not quite..but it sure was better than soft erections that failed...i was not cut either...so as a uncircumsized i was always sensitive...no matter what happens..its still better than no erection...
Bionic on Nov 7 2023 24cm coloplast titan
48yr old. Pills & Injections barely & stopped working.
Implanted by DR who uses NO touch TECHNIQUE.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:41 am

Journeyman wrote:Look up my post titled " It's starting to cum easily " Its all about this topic and others chimed in about their own experiences post implant. I think you'll find it helpful.

I’ll be reading this based on the title alone. ;)
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:56 am

1 year 3 months postop here.

Relax. It’s early for you. This is going to take a few months to get the mind/dick connection reset. As mentioned above, you’ve had nerves damaged. That means loss of sensitivity, even numbness, for awhile.

At 10 weeks i had first sex, then went at it daily for a solid 3 weeks (visiting my girlfriend in Thailand). Sometimes twice a day. It was obvious to me that i’d lost sensitivity. My scrotum and lower, underside, 1/3 of shaft were completely numb. I had pain in the glans after about :30 minutes. Plus, my mind didn’t feel connected to my dick in the same way.

Consequently, on that trip i guess i orgasmed about 50% of the time. The good news is that nerves repair and sensitivity returns. The mind adapts to the implant like a new pair of glasses or a hearing aid (i’m guessing. hard of hearing, but just prefer to ask people to yell).

I returned to Thailand and my girl at the 4 month and 11 month points of the recovery. Each visit was noticeably better than the previous. The sensitivity was slowly, imperceptibly, returning. With each visit orgasm frequency improved.

Now, i live in Thailand with my girl. I don’t know if it’s simply age (64) or if i’m still not fully healed, but im not at the same level of sensitivity pre-implant. Orgasm can take awhile. We go at it most days, and fortunately she mitigates the extended playtime with relentless enthusiasm, energy, understanding, and a commitment to not give up until i do.

But overall. now, 15 months postop, versus where i was at your stage….its night and day. Don’t be discouraged at all.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:03 pm

Thanks for the encouragement. I read your replies om other posts all the time . I appreciate you. That's the purpose of this post ... to let the other members on this site ,that have undergone implant surgery AND HAVEN'T bounced right back to their old self . There's light at the end of the tunnel. Be patient, don't panic and let your body heal and adjust to the new you . Don't get discouraged. It's not the setback but the cumback that you need to stay focused on. :lol:
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:02 pm

Mine are more intense and last longer, i find it much easier to cum post op because im not fighting limp dick.

The building up to orgasm takes longer post op but I still almost always get there.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:53 am

6 years out and cant orgasm. This sucks
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

MiddleAgedMiami

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:46 am

I had my procedure done 1 month ago. I was masturbating and reaching orgasm at 2 weeks, and I just got cleared for oral and I’ve gotten blowjobs twice and been able to cum each time. As you see in these replies there are a multitude of different experiences here after surgery. Yes, the underside of my dick is very numb, but the head is full of sensation. Keep in mind too that an orgasm is primarily in your head, if you’re worried about it, or stressing about it that can be a cause for not being able too.

But I think the biggest takeaway is, there are a variety of normal time lines for getting back to being able to orgasm again. Each day it should get easier. From what I’ve read here it can take a year or more to get back full sensation on those parts that are numb after surgery.
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

Return to “Implants”