Made it through TSA!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Enoughisenough

Made it through TSA!

Postby Enoughisenough » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:35 pm

I think I read literally every post about the TSA, which was probably half encouraging and half worrisome. I don’t know why but this was a big fear of mine. I don’t want to have to tell anyone I’m implanted unless I want to. I travel a ton for work, often with colleagues so this worried me. The day after my surgery I opted to drive 18 hours as opposed to flying. Much of that was due to sticking straight out and not being able to hide it at all.

Well, I’m three weeks post-op tomorrow and am sitting on a plane right now :). The TSA was a non-event.

I’m thankful and at least confident that I won’t have issues.

Thankful for this board and the guys supporting each other.

Txagq8

Re: Made it through TSA!

Postby Txagq8 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:45 pm

Congratulations on getting thru TSA! Here’s wishing you a pleasant flight.

As a stockholder I sincerely hope you’re flying Southwest.

I’m not a big fan of broadcasting my medical info to people who stand around like government employees because they are government employees.

It’s gotten to the point that I invariably end up in the naked scanner. My flaccid implanted dick is outside the parameters they’ve set so yeah, my crotch highlights with the yellow box.

They ask if I have anything in my front pocket or front of trousers and I tell them “hernia mesh.” Which has the advantage of also being the truth.

So yeah, I always get “gently patted with the backside of the hand” and as soon as the agent realizes he’s patting a flaccid dick I get told to collect my stuff, I’m clear.

It’s a shame government is both stupid and invasive, but it is.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:09 pm

When I went through TSA I just carried my Coloplast Implanted Medical Device card in my hands above my head. The agent asked what it was and then saw my package on the scanner. Passed me right on by.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:11 pm

Old Guy wrote:When I went through TSA I just carried my Coloplast Implanted Medical Device card in my hands above my head. The agent asked what it was and then saw my package on the scanner. Passed me right on by.

Can you have It in your pocket? I guess It wont activate any kind of scanner (the card)
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:41 pm

Ive gotten flagged a few times. I have 3 pairs of exotic boots that come to find out have a security tag in them. So even though I have Clear and TSAPC but still remove my boots. No issues, if I get flagged because I forget to take them off I end up in the chamber. When they pat me down and ask whats that, I tell them “my cock”. End of discussion.,.
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:03 am

Enoughisenough wrote:I think I read literally every post about the TSA, which was probably half encouraging and half worrisome. I don’t know why but this was a big fear of mine. I don’t want to have to tell anyone I’m implanted unless I want to. I travel a ton for work, often with colleagues so this worried me. The day after my surgery I opted to drive 18 hours as opposed to flying. Much of that was due to sticking straight out and not being able to hide it at all.

Well, I’m three weeks post-op tomorrow and am sitting on a plane right now :). The TSA was a non-event.

I’m thankful and at least confident that I won’t have issues.

Thankful for this board and the guys supporting each other.

i can imagine the screen of the x ray machine as you go through it and the face of the inspector .haha . i have 2 steel rods in my back and a plate in my lower knee. since they came out with the x ray machines there are no questions , they wave me through . now i guess they get to see some small metal rods in my dick as well[malleable]. oh well .

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:55 am

Juerhareb wrote:
Old Guy wrote:When I went through TSA I just carried my Coloplast Implanted Medical Device card in my hands above my head. The agent asked what it was and then saw my package on the scanner. Passed me right on by.

Can you have It in your pocket? I guess It wont activate any kind of scanner (the card)

The check in agent at TSA is the one who told me hold it in my hands. Even in a pocket it could show up. Left cash in my pocket once and got flagged.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Old Guy wrote:
Juerhareb wrote:

The check in agent at TSA is the one who told me hold it in my hands. Even in a pocket it could show up. Left cash in my pocket once and got flagged.

A simple card shows up? WoW. Then there IS no way for the implant not to do so :D
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

formsetter

Postby formsetter » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:12 am

Get tsa pre check you dont have to take off shoes or belt
you walk through a metal detector not the scanner
works great for me the best 80 bucks you can spend if you travel a lot
47 ed for 3 years blame it on finasteride implanted on Jan 3 with cavell
Titian with classic pump 23.0 with .5 RTE
pre implant 7" x 5.5"
6.5" x 5" now hopefully get it all back with cycling

Return to “Implants”