Update at Nearly 8 Weeks

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wilsonmill

Re: Update at Nearly 8 Weeks

Postby wilsonmill » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:35 pm

Thanks bp1111
Age 63, diabetic , heart disease, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital, Dr Lentz

bp1111

Re: Update at Nearly 8 Weeks

Postby bp1111 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:46 pm

SWorks17 wrote:
BP, glad to hear about your great update and that you are doing great. That's great that you were able to start having sex at 4 weeks, I didn't try till after I was released at 6 weeks, but I waited till the 8 week point because everything still hurt a lot. For me, even at 8 weeks it wasn't great sex because of the pain in the shaft and numbness and trying to figure out the right amount of pumps to put in for good sex, but things got better quickly as weeks went on.
On your tube issues, if I reach down I can definitely feel them, but they don't protrude and they don't interfere with sex, so I don't worry about them. I'm at 29 months out from surgery and it's been great, just like a normal dick except that I can tell him when to get erect. ;) :lol:
Hey, I'm a cyclist, if you're on Strava send me a PM. I'm connected with three other Frank Talk brothers that are on Strava.
I did have some issues with my saddle when I started cycling, but it soon went away as everything healed down there. I'm back to riding around 100 to 150 miles a week, but I have just got back on my bike from right knee total knee replacement 2 Jan 2024.
I use a ISM PL 1.1 40 saddle which is very comfortable for me and is considered to be a no nose saddle even though it has a nose. I haven't had to lower the nose of my saddle in the front.
I use Jockey Sport Bikini Briefs under my bibs to keep the boys in place. I don't have any problem with the pump, it finds its place and doesn't hurt or rub the boys.

Keep giving updates BP, and keep getting better,
S-Works

Thanks for your comments. I am on Strava and will shoot you a PM. I'm looking to get back out there on the bike again today and see if I can get 20 or so miles in as I work my way back into shape. I may order one of those ISM saddles you are riding, because I think the nose is a little shorter and the cutout looks a bit better for my anatomy. I would likely get something with less padding, but not sure if I want the short or the long. I need to take some measurements of my existing saddle and compare.

On the tubing, it doesn't really "stick" out, but there is a coil of it (or curved section) that does press up against the front of my scrotum. It doesn't really interfere with anything and seems it's becoming less and less noticeable. Once the remaining swelling/mass in there goes away completely, I think it will be much better.

Good luck getting back up to speed on the bike with the new knee.
Implanted 2/14/24 at age 50 w/ a 22cm Titan, no RTE's, classic pump by Dr. Clavell after 9+ years of worsening ED. I tried everything from pills to injections. Venous leak confirmed 2/2/24. Healthy, fit and active.

Return to “Implants”