Who has malleable prothesis? I need some help

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
easymoney

Re: Who has malleable prothesis? I need some help

Postby easymoney » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:33 am

I had a Rigicon implanted last june and lost size is unknown due to a stroke in 2022 never had another natural erection. Used a VED for 6 weeks before my surgery which I'm sure helped. I know I was larger when I was younger all of us were common sense. My rough measurement right now is about 5 1/4 girth with 2 13mm rods and about 5 1/2 length with 17 cm rods with no RTE's. Enough to get me in the game and keep me there with little fear of revisions or infections. All the guys on here with the IPP's talking about daily inflating and stretching .. size ..size ... come one were old men who are we impressing? Many have been with the same woman for years ... she knew you when he was young and hard as well as when you went through ED. And now implanted you are a version of both. Time is short to enjoy our new lease on our sex lives, worry about not overdoing or stretching it which may strain it if done enough. Just an opinion.

Thickinnocence

Postby Thickinnocence » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:55 am

easymoney wrote:I have a Rigicon I used some soft baby socks on the glans cut the elastic out of the top of them kept the glans from being rubbed raw.

I’m gonna try this one. Thanks easymoney

Thickinnocence

Postby Thickinnocence » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:00 pm

newhope wrote:
Thickinnocence wrote:Hi
I got malleable surgery 3 weeks ago. I am getting better ı am great at home wearing large pajamas without underwear but the problem is when I wear underwear I got so much pain. I couldnt start the job yet. I tried everything. My glans is seems a little floppy to left. I am all okay with left side but on the right side of penis feel the device too much. And before glans have pain due to pressure. When I wear underwear gets worse. Any recommendation who has malleable?

Hi think, please post your length (implant length and penis length) for further reference

Keep in mind that you are just out from surgery. Even with my inflatable I had to wait 1.5 months to feel better in underwear

My penis length around 5’ 1/2 and 12mm I will look for length of implant post later.

Return to “Implants”