Best Penis Implant Surgeons in the State of Florida ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bent Ben

Re: Best Penis Implant Surgeons in the State of Florida ?

Postby Bent Ben » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:54 pm

If your concern is complicated process than take a look at Dr Hakky in ATL, revisions and complicated installs are his forte.
It is a direct flight from ORL to ATL and if you dont travel Friday, Sunday and Monday travel you should be able to preplan a flight less than $150 RT
Both airports make travel for people with ambulatory disabilities very easy if thats your complication.
Last edited by Bent Ben on Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

atul21

Postby atul21 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:41 am

I got mine done from Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai. Apart from having to deal with uninterested admin staff at the hospital, I had a very good experience and can recommend Dr. Cordon. He does the no touch technique exactly how Dr. Eid does. I don’t think distance should be a factor in this very important surgery.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:08 am

Malleable for reliability. Inflatable for luxury. Think Toyota vs Mercedes.

Dr. Carrion in Florida.

Copilot77

Postby Copilot77 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:13 pm

LastHope wrote:Malleable for reliability. Inflatable for luxury. Think Toyota vs Mercedes.

Dr. Carrion in Florida.

How is your experience with the malleable ?

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:15 pm

I have a Rigicon my experience has been pretty good .. I never had a IPP so I have nothing to compare it to. Surgery was easy never took the first pain pill, easy to hide as well as easy to fold out to use it after about 3 months you don't even notice you have it .. Each implant has it's own pros and cons ..

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:26 pm

Easymoney, do you think it would be difficult riding a bicycle with a malleable?
Age 63, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:28 am

MiddleAgedMiami wrote:
Copilot77 wrote:Need some suggestions for the best implant surgeons in the state of Florida. I have bit of a complex case .

Is there anyone good enough in the Orlando/ central Florida area that I could see ? I’ve heard of the famous Paul perrito and Billy cordon but they are a bit far away from me .

Dr. Billy Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami Beach is a very skilled surgeon who also does very complex cases including penile reconstruction. The implant is one of the simpler procedures he does. He is also an associate professor of urology at Columbia University. Mt. Sinai is the only Ivy League affiliated hospital in Florida, and ranks in the top 2% of hospitals in the USA. I’d highly recommend him and Mt. Sinai if you’re looking to be in Florida.

I would second that. He did mine also and zero issues. I went to him since he does major penis reconstruction. It just works.

I went to Perrito also and chose who I thought was best and I am glad w my decision.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:33 am

I'm not sure riding a bike would be an issue ..it would depend on how tight your shorts were would determine how much rubbing on your penis there would be. In some cases I could see the right pair of shorts making it very pleasurable to ride a bike ...lol

Return to “Implants”