more questinos

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tuberculosis

more questinos

Postby tuberculosis » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:04 pm

thank you everybody for answering my questing under viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24183 topic
based on your answers, i want to ask more questions:
1) what is the worst case scenario of getting implant (especially in such a young age) is losing dick or losing ability to get erection that common?

2) cycling, how does cycling work? is it practically possible to cycle daily if one is living in dorm with other people without being detected?
do i have to cycle daily for one year so see results? what would happen if i dont have opportunity to cycle daily for one year? since most gains from cycling occur within one year, does it mean that after this time i will not be able to recover size if i will not cycle for the first year?

easymoney

Re: more questinos

Postby easymoney » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:39 pm

Consider a malleable ...hard all the time ..no moving parts ... check out thedriver posts on here he had 4 revisions due to implant failure switched to a Genesis mallabble he sounds quite happy with it ..don't forget each time you have surgery for an implant be installing one or doing a revision you are higher and higher the risk of an infection ..

MiddleAgedMiami

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:04 pm

tuberculosis wrote:thank you everybody for answering my questing under viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24183 topic
based on your answers, i want to ask more questions:
1) what is the worst case scenario of getting implant (especially in such a young age) is losing dick or losing ability to get erection that common?

2) cycling, how does cycling work? is it practically possible to cycle daily if one is living in dorm with other people without being detected?
do i have to cycle daily for one year so see results? what would happen if i dont have opportunity to cycle daily for one year? since most gains from cycling occur within one year, does it mean that after this time i will not be able to recover size if i will not cycle for the first year?

1.The worst case scenario is that you could lose your penis. But you could also win the lottery or get struck by lightning. You have about the same odds of each thing happening. Remember, the vast majority of men who get a penile implant don’t spend lots or any time posting on forums like this. The catastrophic problems you see represented here are for the most part extraordinarily rare. The infection rate among the top surgeons is well under 1%.

In terms of your age, if you’re young you should factor in that even in the best case scenario that your implant lasts 20 years (10-15 is more realistic based on the data) you will probably be staring down 3-6 revisions in your lifetime. I am 41, just recently implanted, and I’m counting on at least 2 more implants in my life, more realistically probably 3-4. Hopefully as technology and techniques improve, by the time what I have breaks down, something much more durable will be available.

2. Cycling is like physical therapy for your penis. You pump the device to the max and leave it inflated for a prescribed amount of time. This is to stretch out your tissues and surgical capsule that will form around the implant. You can do this is the early morning before you even get out of bed or in the shower. Your doctor will give you a plan for that.

I don’t know the particulars of your circumstances, but if you’re like me and you were not totally impotent before surgery, you may find an easier time with cycling than some who had experienced atrophy due to years of impotence.

I’ve only been cycling for 10 days, and it’s only ever been painful at 100%. And that was the first few days. Each day 100% gets a little less painful. Also, I lost no size at all. I still get natural engorgement and my erections look and feel every bit as good as before. I can just get them on demand now.

Hope this info is helpful.
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

DeadlineDave

Postby DeadlineDave » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:15 pm

tuberculosis wrote:

This morning I inflated fully and wore a jock strap with my unit pointed upward and went on a 45 minutes power walk. You can go into a stall and inflate, or in a room. It would be easier at night. Your choice of underwear and clothing would make a difference. Blue jeans aren't great, but any kind of stretchy slack or jogging pants works.

I really sympathize with your lack of privacy in a dormitory situation. But I would make it work somehow. I bet there are a lot of boners in that dorm. :-)
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

Return to “Implants”