Information on Pumping post implant placement

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Openwide61

Information on Pumping post implant placement

Postby Openwide61 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:24 pm

Hi All-

Was just implanted by Dr. Clavell last week. Very excited and relieved to move past the emotional devastation that is ED. Filled with hope and grateful to all of you for this wonderful resource.

I'm trying to locate research relating to use of VED in post-implant recovery. Dr. Clavell does not dilate the distal corpora past #12 so I'm hoping to rehabilitate any remaining viable corporal tissue. Not much on this that I can find on PubMed. But many of you have done so and might be able to offer up resources regarding a tutorial on pumping. Or even just your experience. Appreciate you all
62 with ED for 10 years. Pills, Shockwave and Trimix. Sick of what ED does to a man. Implanted 3/26/24 by Dr. Clavell. 24cm Titan w/1cm RTE. Classic Pump. Very grateful for this forum in aiding my preparation and research. Now a Bionic Clavellian!

Openwide61

Re: Information on Pumping post implant placement

Postby Openwide61 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:08 am

Here's the research I've found so far from Dr. Perito and Antonini:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30745567/

Thanks to Rodsmen for the assistance!
62 with ED for 10 years. Pills, Shockwave and Trimix. Sick of what ED does to a man. Implanted 3/26/24 by Dr. Clavell. 24cm Titan w/1cm RTE. Classic Pump. Very grateful for this forum in aiding my preparation and research. Now a Bionic Clavellian!

Return to “Implants”