AMS 700 LGX deflation button

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DeadlineDave

AMS 700 LGX deflation button

Postby DeadlineDave » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:23 pm

I had a lot of swelling after my surgery and was unable to cycle for the first 12 weeks. The first 6 weeks were inflated about 70%.

My pump is at the bottom of my scrotum, upside down with the bulb pointing up and the T-bar pointing front to back. I can't really feel the other end of the T-bar *deflation block."

I still have some tissue/swelling/debris around the deflation block, so I can usually only approximate where the deflation button is. A few times it has "vibrated" as they describe. When I press, my penis goes down, but not all the way. Even on the second attempt. If I wait a few hours, I can often deflate more at work. Sometimes then I can actually feel the button.

Does this "debris" eventually go away for most? My pump placement, button, are definitely not like in the pictures and demos. Can one ever really feel the deflation button clearly?

But, I am grateful as hell that I can now inflate and deflate successfully. My partner swung on it the other night like it was gym equipment. :-)
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

Return to “Implants”