Sex Mentality post implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Witheringhog

Re: Sex Mentality post implant

Postby Witheringhog » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:48 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
monkfroot wrote:Honest question -

How did you feel going into a sexual encounter post implant knowing that you could stay as hard as you could tolerate? Especially when your partner isnt aware. I cant imagine sex without a performance concern, so my anxiety is morphing into other shit. For example, what if she doesnt like it, or it feels too hard, or oval or my glans doesnt stay engorged (I did have PE), what if the inflation constricts my ejaculation, yada yada yada...
Plan on some activity in 2 weeks and getting new anxiety.

Sorry for my brain dump. This is my only safe space.

monkfroot wrote:what was the biggest difference. all my doctor said was "use alot of lube"...

I was unsure of my capabilities when first attempting sex post-implant. I called upon my pre-implant experiences to guide me.

#1 Reduce expectations. Tell her you have a new implant and you are essentially a virgin again. She will appreciate the honesty and probably be fascinated by the prospect.

#2 1 make sure she has an orgasm before attempting penetration. If you are clumsy (or as I was pre-implant, maybe could not perform) she at least had a good experience.

#3 a pre-coitus orgasm or two will ensure she is well lubricated without anything from a tube or bottle.

#4 Go slowly. You no longer need to hurry. There is a line from a song that applies here, "Women crazy 'bout me 'cause I takes my time." Be gentle and if you feel yourself about to orgasm, you can stop. Your erection will not collapse. You can even pull out, change positions, start over. And if you do orgasm/ejaculate, that just means some extra lubrication because your erection will still be there.

Wish i had a girl that could have multiples, mine gets plenty wet but she likes to finish last.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:52 pm

I have a couple of encounters since implanted.

first time was with a GF of 8 months. She had no complaints after surgery, but never really was ok with the idea. She absolutely would not touch the implanted parts and clearly preferred if i pumped discreetly, as to mimic normal sex.

2nd gal didn't care and was into it when she saw me pump it up!

3rd gal is the most sexual I've ever encountered. I could never have kept up with her before. It's been 5 months now and I'm still not sure she is really this sexual or just doing it for me? A session with her might be 3-5 hours. I'm fully pumped the whole time. Actually inserted maybe 70-80%. Actively thrusting 40-50%. I'm not bragging...anyone with a willing partner and reasonable fitness can do this--it is life changing to never worry about losing or getting an erection. To leisurely fool around causally for hours is mind blowing and not what we were designed for! There's a reason for the refractory period! I am physically affected for a couple of days after, and my brain chemistry is off. Like I've depleted my dopamine and oxytocin reserves. Somebody needs to study bionic sex :)
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

Jucaro

Postby Jucaro » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:08 pm

Witheringhog wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:

How did you feel going into a sexual encounter post implant knowing that you could stay as hard as you could tolerate? Especially when your partner isnt aware. I cant imagine sex without a performance concern, so my anxiety is morphing into other shit. For example, what if she doesnt like it, or it feels too hard, or oval or my glans doesnt stay engorged (I did have PE), what if the inflation constricts my ejaculation, yada yada yada...

monkfroot wrote:what was the biggest difference. all my doctor said was "use alot of lube"...

I was unsure of my capabilities when first attempting sex post-implant. I called upon my pre-implant experiences to guide me.

#1 Reduce expectations. Tell her you have a new implant and you are essentially a virgin again. She will appreciate the honesty and probably be fascinated by the prospect.

#2 1 make sure she has an orgasm before attempting penetration. If you are clumsy (or as I was pre-implant, maybe could not perform) she at least had a good experience.

#3 a pre-coitus orgasm or two will ensure she is well lubricated without anything from a tube or bottle.

#4 Go slowly. You no longer need to hurry. There is a line from a song that applies here, "Women crazy 'bout me 'cause I takes my time." Be gentle and if you feel yourself about to orgasm, you can stop. Your erection will not collapse. You can even pull out, change positions, start over. And if you do orgasm/ejaculate, that just means some extra lubrication because your erection will still be there.

Wish i had a girl that could have multiples, mine gets plenty wet but she likes to finish last.

My wife use to finish much early than me, She loves long foreplay, long blowjobs, but once she ask for my penis in her vagina, she will finish very soon, then she will enjoy and deal patiently with me while I continue till I finish, but I have never got her to go for more orgasms, no matter how long or how good I stay doing my job, but yes, she loves to continue having me inside her after she orgasm, and when I cum too, she always ask me to stay inside her and hug her for more time. Then after a minut or less I use to force my penis out, cause I don't like it flaccid inside her.... lol.
55 y/o, Athletic and healthy but I need pills to have sex, lately I need higher doses and I have side effects... Mentally preparing for the implant, since I still have many years left to enjoy sex with my beautiful wife who is 24 years younger that I.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:58 am

I felt confident and horny, i tried to not masterbate before sex with my wife. I busted nuts very quickly and just kept on going till she got hers. I was a little sore the first tim/6weeks post op in the glands and base. Missionary was pain free, cowgirl especially was painful. Doggie was slightly painful. Fist time was super fun, after 8-10 weeks it became fing amazing.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”