Malleable and work

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FinallyBionic

Re: Malleable and work

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:21 am

Marktheman05 wrote:I am interested in getting the tactra malleable but was curious if working as a police officer would be a problem with the malleable? Like would I be able to run after people and tackle and handcuff them, etc.?

I believe the malleable is the implant with the least issues especially with (Active) men. You only have the rods, while the inflatable has 3 pieces and tubing. This should be the right choice, weighing the pros and cons of each type of implant.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:28 am

easymoney wrote:You are a very lucky man thedriver ... but her feet are not supposed to be able to touch the floor and get an leverage ... and where's the spreader bar? ... lol

LOL, and you know damn well I have pic's of her in that situation also,,,, you all might see why I need something extra durable :D :D :D
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:57 pm

Durable is good .. I'm having issues with mine ..told the Dr a month ago it was not right .. the rod is trying to come out on the right side .. not sure what shifted or it was so swollen by the supposed infection that never was there that now that it has had some time it is stretching out and I'm getting floppy glans ... unlike you I have only had intercourse 1 time for about 5 minutes .. everything else has been self pleasure .. going back on the 3rd ... if I don't get reasonable answer it's time for a new dr. and he is world renowned ..

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:56 am

easymoney wrote:Durable is good .. I'm having issues with mine ..told the Dr a month ago it was not right .. the rod is trying to come out on the right side .. not sure what shifted or it was so swollen by the supposed infection that never was there that now that it has had some time it is stretching out and I'm getting floppy glans ... unlike you I have only had intercourse 1 time for about 5 minutes .. everything else has been self pleasure .. going back on the 3rd ... if I don't get reasonable answer it's time for a new dr. and he is world renowned ..

Absolutely demand some answers brother, for what you have went thru they should have some kind of solution for you, back when you and I were talking on the sidelines and I was just considering a malleable you were sort of the tipping factor in my decision, and I appreciate all the advice you shared with me on the subject, the pic's you had sent with the way they done the surgeries for your implant and the following supposed infection didn't seem normal.
Why would they cut you open and put you thru another surgery for an infection that they couldn't confirm with tests ?
And at this point you almost have to stick with the same surgeon, what other surgeon is going to want to walk into another one mess like that ?
Grab a pen and paper and write down all the questions you can possibly think of before your appointment and go at your own pace once you have him in front of you.
I'm hoping, wishing, and sending positive thoughts for you on your prognosis, and please keep us updated on how things go for your appointment.
I know your not real big on pic's, but a pic is worth a thousand words, and I'm sure everyone here would be interested in seeing any problems that you might want to share.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:57 pm

easymoney wrote:Durable is good .. I'm having issues with mine ..told the Dr a month ago it was not right .. the rod is trying to come out on the right side .. not sure what shifted or it was so swollen by the supposed infection that never was there that now that it has had some time it is stretching out and I'm getting floppy glans ... unlike you I have only had intercourse 1 time for about 5 minutes .. everything else has been self pleasure .. going back on the 3rd ... if I don't get reasonable answer it's time for a new dr. and he is world renowned ..

do you have diabetes?

Return to “Implants”